Moz in NYC in Jan: mistake?

'Twill still be a great night for you, buddy. :thumb:

yeah i actually heard about this a couple weeks ago. I love the Sons and Heirs and it'll be nice to say hi to Andy again. hopefully ill see some solo'ers there too. :) plus, i've been looking for an excuse to go to NY again. ;)

yeah i actually heard about this a couple weeks ago. I love the Sons and Heirs and it'll be nice to say hi to Andy again. hopefully ill see some solo'ers there too. :) plus, i've been looking for an excuse to go to NY again. ;)

Have a ball, Morrissey or no. :thumb:

Hi folks-- just saw this thread. Just want to mention that this is the first we've seen of that link and had nothing to do with it. I'm not familiar with songkick, but it looks like the kind of site that is programmed to grab info from other sources and when it saw the Morrissey in our event description it registered that as the artist himself. It also added the early evening show to the bill automatically. Looks like they need some better programmers.
We will be playing that night and Andy will be in the house, so it will be a very special night for us. Hope to see you all there!
Ravi Marr :guitar::guitar: (The Sons & Heirs)

Back
Top Bottom