Morrissey's cologne - Avignon - anyone have it but doesn't like it and wants to sell?

The Seeker of Good Songs

Anyone purchase the Avignon cologne but now don't care for it?

Want to sell your remaining supply?

Re: Morrissey's cologne - Avignon - anyone have it but doesn't like it and wants to s

Anyone purchase the Avignon cologne but now don't care for it?

Want to sell your remaining supply?

I have it, and I'm not fond of it- it's definitely an acquired scent. I've never gotten any compliments when I bought it about six months ago. Unfortunately, I'm going to keep mine. It was hellaciously expensive and maybe someday I'll have a use for it. It just doesn't go with my skin chemistry. I am tempted though. I spent over $80 for it. What would you offer?

Re: Morrissey's cologne - Avignon - anyone have it but doesn't like it and wants to s

I prefer the parfum he wore in '91; Czech & Speake No. 88. Available online, $110 for 4.2 oz. Hand-made in England from all natural ingredients.

Seeker has already found his Avignon, but I have a bottle to sell.
Bought it last week, sprayed it exactly once and can't have it in the house, it's just too strong!
It's in the black box and I will be happy to sell it, just PM me.
Cheers:)

Hi, just wondering how you know what cologne he wears ? Does he wear any other brand ? Think he could smear chip fat on himself and it would still be delicious :p

This is an interesting topic. I am 99.9% certain that the aftershave on the UK tour in 2004 was Gucci (this is gained from the shirt he threw out and a long afternoon in Boots...)

hi
i've got a spare unopened sealed bottle if you want it, the wife hates it when i put it on! and she's huge moz fan! pm me if you're interested.

Seeker has already found his Avignon, but I have a bottle to sell.
Bought it last week, sprayed it exactly once and can't have it in the house, it's just too strong!
It's in the black box and I will be happy to sell it, just PM me.
Cheers:)

It's totally too strong for a woman. I'm happy "The Seeker Of Good Songs" likes it.

Back
Top Bottom