2. Skin Storm
3. Cosmic Dancer [Live]
4. Disappointed [Live]

I'll try to get 91-95 later this week.

BTW I was wondering if anyone had:
If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me
A Song From Under The Floorboards
Good Looking Man About Town

Hmm this SHOULD be locked in 5...4...3...

I've reported this to MEGAUPLOAD so they can remove it

I'm sure many others have too, SUPPORT MORRISSEY!!

If this annoys anyone then boo hoo!!

look at his posts, mearly 5, truely a fine young rookie only giving from the heart...bravo young im just lost....thanks for the effort

i'm with drifter on this one! no need to pull a knife on him...
er... yet;)

thanks for the effort lost...

I've reported this to MEGAUPLOAD so they can remove it

I'm sure many others have too, SUPPORT MORRISSEY!!

If this annoys anyone then boo hoo!!

$135 plus ticket master charges for the Hollywood Bowl show??? I dont think Morrissey will be out in the dog house anytime soon. Besides most of the stuff isnt worth the price of admission.

Umm. Sorry guys. I just downloaded alot of stuff from here and I wanted to give back. So my bad for breaking your rules.

$135 plus ticket master charges for the Hollywood Bowl show??? I dont think Morrissey will be out in the dog house anytime soon. Besides most of the stuff isnt worth the price of admission.

Um... this forum is for uploading bootlegs and unavailable records not stuff you can get in the shops !

And now you're complaing about prices for concertt tix, so don't go!

What a bell dont go if it's not worth it, i'll report all commercially availible material morrissey stuff that appears on here and that's just it.

If it's rare or not available to buy anymore then fine but you can get this pretty much everywhere.

Isn't the box set long out of print? If its long out of print then why is it so bad to upload it NOW?

If someone wants to post, say, ROTT, then fine, give him the knife. But, come on, much of these b-sides have been already posted on here in one form or other.

no problem indeed.....you have to be an obsessed collector to get all those singles (like me) but I don't think it is such a problem these songs are uploaded for new fans...

i recently (december/january) bought two copies of each box-set, so yeah they are still available and no i don't think people should upload those box-sets here, but ... i also think that since 'lost' apologized he or she should not be burnt at the stake. people make mistakes and if they learn from them there's no harm done, right?

:D You shared the singles with good intentions.....don't sweat it. Most fans probably have them already anyway....thanks for the effort....

Thanks for this, I got robbed over the christmas period, all my morrissey stuff GONE! I managed to upload all the albums into i-tunes from my boyfriends collection but these b-sides which I had shelled out for I was missing, I will re-buy everything...............eventually, anyway I thank you.

Back
Top Bottom