Morrissey on NASA web?

That is pretty wacky!
Well, NASA -call me an Astronut...cuz I'd drive 12 hours in a diaper just to see Morrissey's full moon.

thread over! :)

C'mon now... don't you remember that story about the astronaut (Lisa Nowak) that stalked her romantic rival? The press quickly dubbed her Astro-nut. I'm just being nutty myself. I'd never do that. I'd stop to pee!! :D

carry on

thread over! :)
I just noticed
"Don't rake up my mistakes, I know exactly what they are"
I LOVE that line. Love that song. (Even the Killers version!) And it used to be my main siggy on the boards for a long time. That's just the way it goes...

"Here are the facts: Earth and Mars are converging for a close encounter this year on October 30th at 0319 Universal Time. Distance: 69 million kilometers. To the unaided eye, Mars will look like a bright red star, a pinprick of light, certainly not as wide as the full Moon"

See these lines - Truly Dissapointed! truly trulyyy ahahaa :p

AH!! I knew it!! He's an alien!

C'mon now... don't you remember that story about the astronaut (Lisa Nowak) that stalked her romantic rival? The press quickly dubbed her Astro-nut. I'm just being nutty myself. I'd never do that. I'd stop to pee!! :D

carry on

Well, I used to seriously consider wearing Depends to concerts not just because I'm an old fart...I'm an old fart who doesn't want to lose her place against the stage! But I've found that once Morrissey hits the stage, I don't feel like I have to go anymore.

Anyway, I kept reading that article as a "Marr"s hoax. Heh heh.

hahaha that is totally random, but nice, someone who does the news for nasa is a fan.

if it was a new news thing, i'd be inclined to say that it reinforces my argument that it isnt the last we'll see of Moz. but it isnt so, i'll say it anyway....
convincing anyone yet?
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom