Morrissey must be enjoying Galloway's anti-Bush & Blair comments...

You have no idea what democracy means if you think George Bush somehow represents it. It's not Saddam Hussein that's gathering your phone records and checking into what books you borrow from the library.
Revisionist History, that's when you talk about toppling dictators. We put the motherf***er in power. He was our valued friend. We wouldn't give a f*** if he gassed every last one of his own people as long as he played ball. They didn't go to war to save the people of Iraq from an evil dictator. It was supposed to have something to do with weapons of mass destruction. The ones we sold him or some others? I'm not sure. Either way your arrogance is stunning "I'll just say what I want to"... So what else is new? Who the f*** cares what you think anyway? It's a messageboard argument, you aren't on Crossfire. Stupid f***.

As I said, I'm done with this thread. A topic where so many idiots try to defend Saddam's shill-boy when he said it would be morally justified for a Muslim suicide bomber to murder Tony Blair is just pathetic, particularly when these very same people attempt to fashion themselves as intelligent, peace-loving doves of high and admirable values. I'd like to add, though, that it doesn't surprise me that you try and paint the USA and UK as illegitimate democracies. Obviously a Leninist like yourself will be servely alienated in the UK where the only way Labour can win over the people anymore is by veering to the center as New Labour. You are a loser and you hate it. It makes me smile.

I also find it laughable that you would dare call ME a racist. You're the one who once defended Galloway by posting an article claiming all the attacks on him are a Jewish plot. Is that your truth? Only people hoodwinked by JEWS could think badly of Gorgeous George?

It's also always instructive to be reminded of your opposition to attacking the Taliban in Afghanistan. You can grasp at whatever straws you want in order to paint the toppling of the Butcher of Baghdad as "illegal," but it's perfectly obvious you'd have called it "illegal" no matter what. Quit pretending you care whether Russia and France signed a second resolution or not, or if stockpiles of WMD were found ready to launch or not. You're a phoney. And the Taliban were one and the same as al Qaeda, they gave sanctuary to bin Laden and allowed him to set up terrorist training camps where tens of thousands of the worst scum in the world were taught how to kill innocent people in as large numbers as possible and then were sent out across the world to do so. This is not to mention the suffering taking place in Afghanistan itself, where people were whipped for smiling, women had their fingernails yanked out if they were caught with nail polish, and millions were facing mass starvation. Somehow America had "no right" to take that sick regime down even after 9/11. Meanwhile you're perfectly okay that Galloway supported the USSR invasion of Afghanistan. How does Grim work this out in his deranged mind? Oh, I get it, he's always on the side that's the enemy of my country. Ah, glad we cleared that up. f*** off and die. I'm done with this thread now.

Oh, my arrogance is stunning? You're supporting the MURDER of a democratically elected leader by Muslim-fascists and you're gonna talk to me about democracy? HAHAHA You people are too much.

yer dum
I don't "support" any "murder" in anything I stated. Of course you won't see this or respond to it because you're done with this thread, or at least you were about 6 paragraphs ago.

Let me explain it to you very simply. Your tactics, putting words in other people's mouths and purposely misinterpreting what they say, it works in the sorts of arguments that I would imagine that you typically engage in with your friends but it doesn't work when the things you are stating are written down. You can twist what I wrote until you have wrung any meaning from it but you can't make me appear to say I said something I didn't.

True or false. This country (I'm talking US, but it applies everywhere) would not exist if it were not for "violence".

My problem with the statement that violence solves nothing is that, in this context, it is total hypocrisy. When a member of the government tells you violence is bad, they mean that violence against them is bad. They are all for violence against their enemies, real or imagined.

Dave, poor thicko hasn't got any friends to debate anything with that's why he comes on here with his rabid loony views, how can anyone be such a plank & claim to be a Morrissey fan, oh that's right he only likes the music because it's obvious he's never listened to any of the words, well sorry that's untrue he has listened to the words he just never had anyone explain them to him. & I love the way he says he's done with this thread but just doesn't understand the concept of 'done with', bless him.

love

Grim

Dave said:
yer dum
I don't "support" any "murder" in anything I stated. Of course you won't see this or respond to it because you're done with this thread, or at least you were about 6 paragraphs ago.

Let me explain it to you very simply. Your tactics, putting words in other people's mouths and purposely misinterpreting what they say, it works in the sorts of arguments that I would imagine that you typically engage in with your friends but it doesn't work when the things you are stating are written down. You can twist what I wrote until you have wrung any meaning from it but you can't make me appear to say I said something I didn't.

Earlier in the thread you said you had just read the Galloway's latest sicko statements and I certainly did not see you condemn them. Instead you tried to nit-pick someone's statement as if you're oblivious to the context it was meant, and then danced your way into praising Galloway for supposedly being against violence when he said British troops should refuse to fight. Except he's not against violence.

As just one example, here's something he said while touring the Middle East:
"These poor Iraqis - ragged people, with their sandals, with their Kalashnikovs, with the lightest and most basic of weapons - are writing the names of their cities and towns in the stars, with 145 military operations every day....."

Writing names in the stars with their suicide bombing operations! So he doesn't just want British troops to stop fighting. He admires the insurgency and their 145 daily suicide bombings. Those are the people who, for example, strapped explosives to a retarded kid on an Iraqi election day and sent him to blow up voters at polling stations. Pure evil and you don't even see it. I guess it's becoming easier for me to understand how Nazi Germany rose to the point that it took a World War to stop them.

True or false. This country (I'm talking US, but it applies everywhere) would not exist if it were not for "violence".

My problem with the statement that violence solves nothing is that, in this context, it is total hypocrisy. When a member of the government tells you violence is bad, they mean that violence against them is bad. They are all for violence against their enemies, real or imagined.

Here's what was said in the article by Campbell:

Menzies Campbell, the leader of Britain's third-largest political party, the opposition Liberal Democrats, said Galloway's comments risked "providing encouragement" to a would-be assassin.

"No politician, ever, by act, word, or deed, either expressly or by implication, should give any support to the notion that violence might be justified," Campbell said in a statement.

You're attempting to turn this into some general statement about violence never being justified, and you're doing that in order to serve your propaganda. You have the need to try and transform the decent people in Britain into something "worse" than Galloway because they're "hypocrites" and Galloway perhaps excites you? But what Campbell said is that no politician should send signals to potential assasins that murdering Tony Blair would be morally justified. I found that post of yours weird and I was trying to get out of this thread.

I found it odd because you just couldn't bring yourself to say Galloway was twisted for making that statement as an MP. You clearly think he is not twisted. And you play games with Campbell's sensible and sound statement in order to say, "Who are these people to condemn him!" Then you go and create a new thread where you ask if Morrissey is right to want Bush and Blair to be murdered and you have an "open mind" on it.

Was Campbell even for the Iraq war? Probably not. If my memory's correct, that party opposed British involvement in Iraq. But Campbell isn't as "cool" as Gorgeous Galloway, I guess. Campbell's not "hard core" enough. We need a true traitor to Britain, the country we're so ashamed of! You notice I called Campbell a decent person even though I'm assuming Campbell opposed invading Iraq. Galloway's pro-war and on the side of the enemy, and it's curious why so much of the Left finds that endearing. I think I know why but I won't get into it here. Keep flirting with MPs who'd like nothing more than seeing the free world as you know it go down the tubes. You people have never fooled me in your claims of being for peace and love. The "anti-war" Left is committed to one thing and one thing only: Praying each and every day for the worst possible outcome in Iraq.

Sometimes there are court cases in America where a criminal is caught on tape committing their crime. The tape is shown in court and it's clearly evident that it's the defendant on video. When the defendant is called on to respond to what they see, they just say "It ain't me, man. It ain't me." That's what you remind me of when you debate.

You win!

I take the blame for starting it, but someone moderate this thread out of here.

Last edited:
Theo said:
Why don't you go throw a rally for him, foolish one.

Theo, I'm not a fan of George at all. He's proven himself time and time again to be an idiot. But, be serious, who these days calls anyone "foolish one"? What are you? Ming The Merciless? I think you should have ended your post with "Take him away". That would have been great.

I'm from Australia and only been in the UK a few months so my Galloway knowledge only comes from his Big Brother appearence where he was acting like a cat and drinking from Rula Lenska's hands..
But hearing him say "I'll have my vengence big brother, in this life or the next" was absolutely priceless after he wasn't allowed to take part in some vote which he believed was a violation of his rights.

The man is a nutter.

I hear the americans shot (amongst others) a 6 month old Iraqii baby, obviously a WMD or AQ member eh? So c'mon thicko don't hold back, or are you still done with this now?

Grim

Back
Top Bottom