Morrissey Central: "HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th" (October 27, 2019)

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Oct 28, 2019.

By Famous when dead on Oct 28, 2019 at 8:51 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian Moderator

• Like Like x 9
    • Troll Troll x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Oct 28, 2019.

1. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      He sounds like a right tosser!

Spoilt brat syndrome possibly.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    2. Stephen Hofmann
      Stephen Hofmann
      I did mention his pampered life. He didn't like it.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    3. Verso
      Verso
      Only in reelfountain's world are the Jews somehow to blame for Morrissey looking like an embarrassment at the Hollywood Bowl.
      • Like Like x 3
    4. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      Why does Morrissey look like an embarrassment? I think his t-shirt is inspired.

As far as I'm aware, you're not English. Do you even know what the Guardian is? The only embarrassment is the faux-left globalist Guardian itself and all who write for it.
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    5. reelfountain
      reelfountain
      They never do. But it's definitely their Achilles heel. That's probably why he freaked - you hit him right where it hurt!
      Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
      • Like Like x 1
    6. crashing waves
      crashing waves
      didn't like how morrissey made the hollywood bowl go vegetation for his concert. i had to go 2 hours without shoving meat in my mouth. thanks for ruining my night.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    7. SheilaSmith
      • Like x 1
      • Dislike x 1
      • Funny x 1
      • Troll x 1
      • Off-topic x 1
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What a ass. He didn't sell thousands of signed Lps and Moz fans in LA know tickets were dirt cheap.

You are thick.

But he can always rely on the uneducated Mexicans to keep him going. The intelligent world laughs their heads off.
    9. countthree
      countthree

Almost 17 minutes of highlights from the show posted in YouTube by user JAMattJr
      • Troll Troll x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      His wildest dream ? Gang raped, left on side walk, 3 days later, bludgeoned, on Vermont St. hood. No one remembers who he is, is what irks him !
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Just sneak in a bag of fresh burgers into his show and eat them close to the stage, so sweetness can smell the delicious aroma !! Guaranteed attention and meltdown.
    12. croshing waves
      croshing waves
      i will shove the whole bag in my pie-hole. that will teach them the point of it.
    13. PuppetParrot
      PuppetParrot
      Skinny, the autographed $300 albums are going to sell like hotcakes in the UK.
      • Troll Troll x 1