Morrissey Central: "HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th" (October 27, 2019)

HOLLYWOOD BOWL, OCTOBER 26th

unnamed-9_thwpr7.jpg

" … Beyond. Beyond. My wildest. Dreams.

forever indebted, MORRISSEY."

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hollywood-bowl-october-26th

Regards,
FWD.

I used to quite like him......back in simpler days. I got a reply from him on Twatter about this. He does like swearing. Silly boy. Not as interesting as my ding-dong with David Bowies son who i had a right flim-flam with, regarding the Guardian T-shirt. I told him to grow a pair. It didn't go well. He ended up trolling me and screenshotting a pic of me, not even on my Twitter bio, like some deranged 18 yr old.
He sounds like a right tosser!

Spoilt brat syndrome possibly.

David Baddiel is disgusting.

I once read somewhere that David Baddiel's dad had Alzheimer's and Baddiel had to stop his 14 year old daughter from ever visiting him because of the old man issuing sexual comments and perving over her.

Now this ugly specimen is trying to 'body shame' Morrissey.

Typical liberal hypocrite. They invent these terms and authoritarian rules but haughtily never adhere to them.

f*** the Zionist media elite!
Only in reelfountain's world are the Jews somehow to blame for Morrissey looking like an embarrassment at the Hollywood Bowl.

Only in reelfountain's world are the Jews somehow to blame for Morrissey looking like an embarrassment at the Hollywood Bowl.
Why does Morrissey look like an embarrassment? I think his t-shirt is inspired.

As far as I'm aware, you're not English. Do you even know what the Guardian is? The only embarrassment is the faux-left globalist Guardian itself and all who write for it.

Last edited:
didn't like how morrissey made the hollywood bowl go vegetation for his concert. i had to go 2 hours without shoving meat in my mouth. thanks for ruining my night.

How do you explain the thousands of $300 autographed Moz albums sold then, Skinny?
What a ass. He didn't sell thousands of signed Lps and Moz fans in LA know tickets were dirt cheap.

You are thick.

But he can always rely on the uneducated Mexicans to keep him going. The intelligent world laughs their heads off.

Your wildest dream...Is that the one in which nurse Rodriguez spoon-feeds you bland food pre-chewed by your pet Jesse and then goes off to chacha with a keyboardist in speedos, and then there's a nice black volunteer lady that comes to do an impression of Billy Idol singing "White Wedding", and all the people at Las Palmas Healthcare Center start dancing like they can't believe what a good time they're having at your party and then someone puts a blanket over you and you fall asleep and dream about Chris and you wet your pants and your personal assistant has to take you back to your room and puts you to bed and on the 6 o'clock news Elton John's stepmother is dead? :)

His wildest dream ? Gang raped, left on side walk, 3 days later, bludgeoned, on Vermont St. hood. No one remembers who he is, is what irks him !

didn't like how morrissey made the hollywood bowl go vegetation for his concert. i had to go 2 hours without shoving meat in my mouth. thanks for ruining my night.

Just sneak in a bag of fresh burgers into his show and eat them close to the stage, so sweetness can smell the delicious aroma !! Guaranteed attention and meltdown.

Just sneak in a bag of fresh burgers into his show and eat them close to the stage, so sweetness can smell the delicious aroma !! Guaranteed attention and meltdown.

i will shove the whole bag in my pie-hole. that will teach them the point of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom