Morrissey attends Dana Gillespie And The London Blues Band at Crawdaddy Club, Richmond (May 10, 2024)

FB_IMG_1715537734646.jpg

20240512_191304.png

d58027c921ddb58fd1524feab3a614e0.jpeg

Image & information courtesy of Michiyo via X.
FWD.

Last edited:
He's looking fit and relaxed, although I am not a fan of the strandy quiff either, I think his no quiff look would suit his hair situation better and eliminate the chance, that it deflates over the course of an evening, but that's his choice and if he likes it, he likes it. I too think the "manager" must have been Damon, for he often takes the pictures and they are always a bit wonky ^^ Nice outfit, but the most important question didn't get answered, had he his flares on or has a new pants era started, we will never know 😁

What would I do if I bumped into Morrissey and Marc Almond at the same time? Marc is my ultimate musical hero, but Morrissey has somehow slunk into my headspace this past year. I don't think I'll have to worry...I'll meet neither, and my vinyl 33.3s got put in the shed years ago and were thrown away mouldy last year, so the getting-Marc-to-sign-my-vinyl will never happen. I do still have my Oldies Unlimited 45s from early 80s, maybe Morrissey would sign those. (Oldies Unlimited was a way of getting songs which, by the early 80s, were deemed old!)

Last edited:
What would I do if I bumped into Morrissey and Marc Almond at the same time? Marc is my ultimate musical hero, but Morrissey has somehow slunk into my headspace this past year. I don't think I'll have to worry...I'll meet neither, and my vinyl 33.3s got put in the shed years ago and were thrown away mouldy last year, so the getting-Marc-to-sign-my-vinyl will never happen. I do still have my Oldies Unlimited 45s from early 80s, maybe Morrissey would sign those. (Oldies Unlimited was a way of getting songs, which by the early 80s, were deemed old!)

I mean, I do feel like it's easier to meet Marc than Moz these days...he's quite active on Instagram, too !
Both are my favorite as well. 😎

Last time I saw Marc live, he sang a Jobriath song. Before doing so he mentioned that Morrissey now owns all the rights to his catalogue. Wonder if Morrissey knew that Marc was also attending.

This tweet links to an interview, presumably just before this show, in which Dana said she hoped to meet Morrissey "as I hear he may be in town next week". Also, an ITV news interview where she mentions Morrissey's song.

what is fetching about forcibly arranging 12 greasy hairs into a sort of unnatural fountain sprouting out of your forehea

what is fetching about forcibly arranging 12 greasy hairs into a sort of unnatural fountain sprouting out of your forehead?
Where are you fetching this attitude from? Jealousy ain’t healthy…

Looking outstanding (in the rain or sun).. as usual

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom