Morrissey Central "BEETHOVEN" and "BEETHOVEN IN THE USA !" (June 6, 2024)

BEETHOVEN

On pre-orders, Beethoven Was Deaf CD is #1 today on the UK Movers and Shakers chart, and Beethoven Was Deaf vinyl is at #2.

image.png

BEETHOVEN IN THE USA !

photo-output.png

Surely it's the only decent thing worth buying anyway. So much crap out there.

Fabulous.

I hope that rather than taking this as a sign that nothing has been wrong - they take it as a sign that it can still be put right.

I can't understand the interest in a reissue of a f***ing live CD from the 90's that every fan has already heard. And with an absolutely awful new sleeve that isn't even from the concert ( concerts).

I've obviously not been paying attention as I'd assumed it was a US vinyl release only. Pre-ordered it now as other than one of the greatest hits, it's the only album I didn't have on Vinyl.

And yes, would be nice to have the original, but another £150+ for a better cover is a bit silly

I've obviously not been paying attention as I'd assumed it was a US vinyl release only. Pre-ordered it now as other than one of the greatest hits, it's the only album I didn't have on Vinyl.

And yes, would be nice to have the original, but another £150+ for a better cover is a bit silly

Silly at the moment... at some point I'll crack and get the original too.

bethoven was completely deaf by aged 44.surely most singers and band members hearing must deteriorate over the decades,especially heavy rock.

if this was released in the politically correct world we live in now it would be,bethoven was hard of hearing and should be wearing ear defenders.

bethoven was completely deaf by aged 44.surely most singers and band members hearing must deteriorate over the decades,especially heavy rock.
Based on certain bands newer music one must assume that's the case for some of these albums to get greenlit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom