Morrissey article/interview in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette

I think he slides through phases. I thought he was able to recognize this phase and not publish interviews while in it so he doesn't have to beat himself up afterward when he's not in that phase. I don't think this is his 4th gear. His tranny gets stuck wound up in 2nd and burning up his motor.

I don't think it is fair to drag Boz into this...

Proud to still be part of the creche!

Soloer since 2001.

Love Morrissey, Love Morrissey-Solo

Yeah me too. :o I was a lurker since 1998 or 99. Didn't have the balls to sign up until I had a mental meltdown. :p If Morrissey doesn't see that this place is kind of amazing (and the ghetto he adores in verse) then he has some massive soul work to do.

The reason Moz doesn't have a record deal is because the stuff he's put out after Quarry sucks monkey balls.

THAT'S the reason. Everything after Y.A.T.Q. is not good enough. End of story.

The only people who defend that garbage have their heads so far up Moz's ass they are beyond biased and can't see (or think) straight.

Hell, one of his main writing partners is Jesse f***ing Tobias for Christ sake".

There's no record company mystery here. It's right out there in plain sight. Morrissey's music has been pretty lousy for the last number of years and he doesn't deserve a recording contract.

It's not to late though. He needs to get his ass in gear and get new band members and new writing partners. If he does that, it's safe to say he'd be on a better track and see the popular resurgence he clearly wants to have.

He sounds bitter, unhappy and unsatisfied with his lot in life. Same old.

Same Young, you mean. She's his pissy 2nd gear robot clone, a fraction of who he is, she plays on his bitter schtick full time. Boring.

Also, if I were playing Prophet of the Fourth Sex 101 teacher and grading this paper, I'd red marker REWRITE on the cover sheet. How does one embody the essence that the spirit within the package in which it is born is irrelevant say that a black female lesbian should be president? Why does the package matter? How about espousing the ideal that men should channel their inner black female lesbian instead of dismissing a person based on their sex and color as being worthy enough to lead? It's a challenge for the ages to make men be more like women, not put the women in charge who are just going to act like men in the end. The PACKAGE doesn't matter, as a woman in a man's body he has lived and breathed this and should know this, yet he goes into wind-up mode and fails to portray the bigger picture.

Just my two ignored hateful cents.

71835_194823307322156_733073190_n.jpg

If "Morrissey" was a clue in a crossword puzzle it would read. . . . . . . . . Five letters begins with P ends in K

This site is the best. I've been following it since '97. And I like the fact you put the proper accent on the "e" for creche. You know it. As for Moz, well I think this is the beginning of the end. No material, no band, same tired set, same banter. Quite looking forward to Johnny's new record. Fresh. The single is amazing. Yeah it's not Moz singing, but he JM actually suits the song. Bless you all

Will somebody remind me what in specific Moz has an issue with about this site?

It's hilarious that Morrissey hates his fans. I also love the fact that he has become increasingly right wing as he gets older and is considering voting UKIP. What a refreshing change from all these lefty twats who are on twitter every five minutes. Viva Moz!

Morrissey absolutely does not hate his fans, he loves them. What he hates is the constant stream of negativity and hate that comes from some people, and a large proportion of which comes from this website. The fact that this website allows this to happen explains his feelings towards what he calls solow.

Thank you and goodbye.

Morrissey absolutely does not hate his fans, he loves them. What he hates is the constant stream of negativity and hate that comes from some people, and a large proportion of which comes from this website. The fact that this website allows this to happen explains his feelings towards what he calls solow.

Thank you and goodbye.

So it's peoples' opinions about him and his work that's the problem? Opinions based on him and his output? And yet again, posts that don't suit your agenda are being ignored - have you missed the recent gig reports here? They're massively complimentary.

P.

Last edited:

Yeh right on ! ! Steven Luddite Morrissey leading the revolt to smash the modern day recording industry. Digital age is dead, smash up those lap-tops and say nay to CDs and yay to Vinyl @ 45/33 rpms yeh !!! Slam down the hammer I will not change and I will not be nice. Luddite is my middle name this technology has a date with the undertaker.

Steven the Luddite arrgghh

Despite the head punch to Moz-solo it was heartening to read (between the lines ) that he may still keep singing way past 55 . An age (I think) was just picked out by a younger Moz to sybolize old age but now with its nearness is just a number . I liked the questions Scott Mervis asked.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom