More Smiths from Alain - That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore

He comments: "The Queen Is Dead was by far the best album of the 80's. 31 years ago but this song was not on it. Got 2 amps rigged up I wish I had this set up in Moz when I played in the band. Nothing I can't tackle now. When I finally come out and play solo I'll be back with a vengeance. Got a lot of material in the works. Maybe Stadium covers this one."

Original FB link, for those that can see it:

He seems a bit bonkers. True, its not the kind of bonkers where not might not trust him to mind you cat but bonkers nonetheless.

Bonkers is good.
Boring is not.
My temporary cat loves Alain Whyte.
He starts rolling around on the floor making strange sounds.
When I caress him with my hand, he grabs me.
I am bleeding for Alain Whyte!
Strangely, when I listen to Moz without Alain Whyte playing he curls up in a ball, glances at me with a dreamy look and then fiercely closes his eyes and his attitude all going, f*** off, leave me alone.
What does it mean? What does it mean? :confused: :squiffy: :D

Bonkers is good.
Boring is not.
Strangely, when I listen to Moz without Alain Whyte playing he curls up in a ball, glances at me with a dreamy look and then fiercely closes his eyes and his attitude all going, f*** off, leave me alone.

he probably read this post, and was miffed that you called him your 'temporary cat'. I mean how would you feel if someone called you their 'temporary friend' ? Cats are sensitive beings.

;)

he probably read this post, and was miffed that you called him your 'temporary cat'. I mean how would you feel if someone called you their 'temporary friend' ? Cats are sensitive beings.

;)

Yes, I know but I just referred to him as my temporary cat as I take care of him for 4 weeks as his household- personnel are having a holiday. :D Are you saying he reads my posts? :eek:

I realize now I must be careful cause he's already spying on me and informs other members of his social cat-network about whatever I am up to. :(
He dictates my life, but I don't mind. :rolleyes:

After a couple of days he already noticed I would give him food at roughly the same time everyday. And where it came from.
So now in the afternoon around 15.00 hrs, he starts with his wake in front of the fridge. He tried to open it with his claw but it failed.
Now he just sits in front of it as if he is meditating as if the door would magically open itself by his meditations and the food would just fly in his mouth. He is wetting his lips with his tongue frequently. :) It's so funny!
Sorry, i realize this is off-topic, mods, move it if you want. :thumb:

Yes, I know but I just referred to him as my temporary cat as I take care of him for 4 weeks as his household- personnel are having a holiday. :D Are you saying he reads my posts? :eek:

I realize now I must be careful cause he's already spying on me and informs other members of his social cat-network about whatever I am up to. :(
He dictates my life, but I don't mind. :rolleyes:

After a couple of days he already noticed I would give him food at roughly the same time everyday. And where it came from.
So now in the afternoon around 15.00 hrs, he starts with his wake in front of the fridge. He tried to open it with his claw but it failed.
Now he just sits in front of it as if he is meditating as if the door would magically open itself by his meditations and the food would just fly in his mouth. He is wetting his lips with his tongue frequently. :) It's so funny!
Sorry, i realize this is off-topic, mods, move it if you want. :thumb:

'Sorry, i realize this is off-topic, mods, move it if you want.'

move it to the 'CRAZY CATS AND THEIR OWNERS THREAD' !

:lbf:

'Sorry, i realize this is off-topic, mods, move it if you want.'

move it to the 'CRAZY CATS AND THEIR OWNERS THREAD' !

:lbf:

The name of that thread should be amended to:
CRAZY CATS AND THEIR crazy OWNERS! :)

He is plotting to murder you.

He is plotting to murder you.

Sometimes he does have a murderous look in his magical eyes,
but he is such a sweetie too. When I feel a bit miserable, or just lying in my bed he comes and jumps on me and starts making that loud purring noise and being affectionate I feel good.
On the other hand, cats use you as a hot plate holder. :D

Sometimes he does have a murderous look in his magical eyes,
but he is such a sweetie too. When I feel a bit miserable, or just lying in my bed he comes and jumps on me and starts making that loud purring noise and being affectionate I feel good.
On the other hand, cats use you as a hot plate holder. :D

Don't be fooled.

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 11.09.49.png

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom