Members Pics

Nice evasion, man, but I'm still waiting for those piccis!

Isn't he the sweetest? Especially since he's the world's biggest hugger - he hugs teammates, the opposition, whatever comes along...

Honey, I'd be the one selling tickets :D .

Look, it's Moz solo fanfiction! And the erotic type too! :p

well if my internet at home wasn't f'ed up at the moment i may treat you to a one night only special preview.
yes henry is too! but when you've got freddie to hug it isn't much of a problem but a joy.
how much are they...can i have a seat at the front pls.
yes...when you have post by chica...wolve...sir alec:)

Not her again, they all say. :rolleyes:

Just though you ought to see this...

Well... Vicars don't smile do they? Even when they're in tutus. :D

No, I just hate smiling for pictures. It feels so fake.

'Ok, I'll just pretend to be happy so we can look back at this snapshot of my life and think I was happy at that time, even if right now I feel like kicking someone in the eye.'

or you could just think whenever you look back at that picture: "hey it's great to see somebody laughing and looking happy!"

^^ Umm. No. I'll just remember how annoyed I was someone was forcing me to smile. :D

Come on. It's better to look back at a picture of someone laughing than someone refusing to laugh (and don't look at yourself know. imagine a friend shows you some pictures or something)

Come on. It's better to look back at a picture of someone laughing than someone refusing to laugh (and don't look at yourself know. imagine a friend shows you some pictures or something)

Pictures of people laughing are nice, when they're actaully laughing. If thye're laughing for the camera they just look stupid (barring all the lovely photos on thsi thread of course;)).

^would be nice if you had better picture clarity sometime

also, i am still waiting to see a pic of you in those leather chaps, leather cap, leather boots, tight jeans, and white vest :D

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom