Those Were The Days

i dont know you, but you look cool. im cool too, just so you know. im soon to own a nicky wire-esque leopard print scarf and everything. you can borrow it sometime, if you like.

im not cool like al pacino though, i should clarify! (the autistic kid out the back is though--apparently. im not sure he has much luck with the ladies though, even so)

i dont know you, but you look cool. im cool too, just so you know. im soon to own a nicky wire-esque leopard print scarf and everything. you can borrow it sometime, if you like.

She's not the person in the picture. A Google search of the picture shows it's a 27 year old TikToker, and if 'MissEmmaPeel' hasn't been here in 20 years (and has her age listed as 48 years old) they can't be the same person. And as for "I haven't been here since 2003", she was here four months ago and said pretty much the same thing that she's saying now, "well, it's been awhile", then disappeared after writing that one post:

Screenshot_20230223-124343.jpg

She's not the person in the picture. A Google search of the picture shows it's a 27 year old TikToker, and if 'MissEmmaPeel' hasn't been here in 20 years (and has her age listed as 48 years old) they can't be the same person. And as for "I haven't been here since 2003", she was here four months ago and said pretty much the same thing that she's saying now, "well, it's been awhile", then disappeared after writing that one post:

View attachment 89039
Hmm that's weird. Makes one wonder what is the point.

Anyway, as I always say, can't put one past born to harangue!! Don't know what we would do without you, honey bunny!!! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom