Doodles of Morrissey by me + self introduction

The clarity one gets from experiencing his ascension firsthand, in real time, not from a book.
She’s clearly taken with him, at any rate. Her love of him is valid. She sung the snippet of Morrissey’s song King Lear very well. She sounds like a true fan.

If you were born in the 80's, how could you be so passionate about a guy who you never got to see at peak form. It reminds me of hipster Sinatra "fans" who never knew a world when he was young. I think you had to be a teen in the 80's to truly understand Morrissey.
The age difference just makes him more interesting to me. I researched his influences etc, and it opened up a whole new world to me.
Does anyone truly understand anyone? I like that he is somewhat mysterious.

I didn't post me singing We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful, but I did have fun singing a tiny clip of some King Leer without any music accompaniment. I'm not much of a singer, it's just fun to me! I didn't think I'd ever post myself singing on the internet, but LHW and Morrissey has inspired me. 💖🎶 It's slightly therapeutic.

Anyway, here's some cringe for all of you to hopefully enjoy. Either way, it makes no difference 😁:

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(I don't know why I always seem to make these when I need to wash my hair, hahahaha. I took the day off work today so I'm enjoying every moment!)

I've heard a lot worse hehe. If you think I'm gonna post me singing I don't think I'm ready for that haha. Also I was mistaken, the libertines album comes out on the 5th :/

The clarity one gets from experiencing his ascension firsthand, in real time, not from a book.

sorry I don’t know what you’re talking about.

What’s that have to do with someone’s art
moving you and resonating with you? Doesn’t matter what age you are. I believe when the time is right for you, the song, the film, the painting will come to you, and change or reinforce your perception of reality, this world, and your place in it.

So I guess you can’t be a true fan of the Stones or whatever, because you weren’t there at the start, or born yet? Hogwash!

moving you and resonating with you? Doesn’t matter what age you are. I believe when the time is right for you, the song, the film, the painting will come to you, and change or reinforce your perception of reality, this world, and your place in it.

So I guess you can’t be a true fan of the Stones or whatever, because you weren’t there at the start, or born yet? Hogwash!
i became a fan of bruce lee after he passed away,the person doesnt have to be alive or in the previous decades to be a fan,your absolutely right zoom.johnboy talking easter mince as usual.

I didn't post me singing We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful, but I did have fun singing a tiny clip of some King Leer without any music accompaniment. I'm not much of a singer, it's just fun to me! I didn't think I'd ever post myself singing on the internet, but LHW and Morrissey has inspired me. 💖🎶 It's slightly therapeutic.

Anyway, here's some cringe for all of you to hopefully enjoy. Either way, it makes no difference 😁:

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

(I don't know why I always seem to make these when I need to wash my hair, hahahaha. I took the day off work today so I'm enjoying every moment!)

i love the lyrics to king leer, they're so hilariously petulant. it baffles me that some morrissey fans dont get king leer. as far as im concerned, if you dont get king leer, you dont get morrissey!

nice singing!

i love the lyrics to king leer, they're so hilariously petulant. it baffles me that some morrissey fans dont get king leer. as far as im concerned, if you dont get king leer, you dont get morrissey!

nice singing!
That one and I Don't Mind If You Forget Me are two songs by Morrissey that are just genius, lyrically. How both were not hits or fan favorites just baffles me.

While I am a HUGE Rolling Stones fan, I didn't get in to them until the early 80's, so sadly I could never be as good a fan as their fans from the 60's. I'll just never understand the world from which they arrived on the scene. For me though, their 1981 tour was magical!

I've heard a lot worse hehe. If you think I'm gonna post me singing I don't think I'm ready for that haha. Also I was mistaken, the libertines album comes out on the 5th :/
Hehehehe, thank you. 😏
I love raw singing voices! I don't mind mine.. I sing to myself a lot. It's fun. :)

Ah shoot! I'm still going to listen to some songs by them today!

nice singing!
I agree! Everytime that song rolls in, when I listen to Kill Uncle for the 30th time, I can't help but dance to that piano and bass line.
The live version from the Dallas show gives me goosebumps. That standing bass.. UGHHH. 💖💖💖💖

Thanks! 🤭

nice singing!
your boyfriend,he
went down on one knee
well,could it be hes only got one knee.
hilarious,great song but not as funny as striptease with a difference,trying to lose at strip poker.

I tried to surprise you
With vodka, or Tizer,
I can't quite remember…
But you didn't thank me

Man, I thought I was a huge, and true, Elvis fan. But then I remembered I was born in the 80’s.

Back
Top Bottom