Luxembourg !

:eek:

Mmm, started eyeing at my hubby but he said "you can go to one, and only one". :tears:

:eek:

Mmm, started eyeing at my hubby but he said "you can go to one, and only one". :tears:

is he afraid you are eloping with moz after seeing him more than once?:p

NICK CAVE did fall in love with one of his audience members and married her..why not MoZ...:p;):D
viviane caneiro is her name btw

luxembourg finally a country which is very close to germany...if he doesnt come here I might go see him in luxembourg..but Im afraid til then i spent all the money on the british dates :pas he doesnt visit some countries (like mine)as often as UK/US you naturally plan to go to the UK

Last edited:
is he afraid you are eloping with moz after seeing him more than once?:p

Nah, his worries are purely financial. (And justified. :o)

Really, what happened to announcing the whole European tour at once?
June 5: Luxembourg
June 8: Antwerp

Where will he perform June 6 and 7? Paris? Cologne? Amsterdam?

Brussels? He hasn't been there for 2 years.

O, I'm definitely not going to this venue again. I went last time he played there and it's just awful there. They built this brand new concert hall in a terrible area, with lots of abandoned steel factories.
Even Mikey and Matt came outside to take pictures and went :eek:
Not to mention it is impossible to find the place without really good directions. Inside was just one big cold, empty hall.

Building across the street from the venue

NICK CAVE did fall in love with one of his audience members and married her..why not MoZ...:p;):D

Ahaa, interesting :).
Do you know which one that was? It can't be his present wife Susie Bick, cause I have read that they met each other under a dinosaur skeleton in the archeology museum. :D Therefore it must have been his first or his second wife. Or was it Susie anyway?
Oh well, I tend to believe everything I read. :rolleyes:

Really, what happened to announcing the whole European tour at once?
June 5: Luxembourg
June 8: Antwerp

Where will he perform June 6 and 7? Paris? Cologne? Amsterdam?

and before these dates? pinkpop?, amsterdam?, this summer, festivals?

and i really do not understand why there is no fan sale 4 every gig, like now, glasgow, etcetera is really great.

Last edited:
O, I'm definitely not going to this venue again. I went last time he played there and it's just awful there. They built this brand new concert hall in a terrible area, with lots of abandoned steel factories.
Even Mikey and Matt came outside to take pictures and went :eek:
Not to mention it is impossible to find the place without really good directions. Inside was just one big cold, empty hall.

Building across the street from the venue

I like the look of that. Was the gig busy last time?

Luxembourg? Is this a tribute to his thwarted Eurovision ambitions? I'd love to hear him sing "Tu tes reconnaitres" [sic].

It wasn't sold out, but it was really busy. If I hadn't known it wasn't sold out, I would have thought that it was. :)

it wasn't that busy ... i remember being a bit disappointed by the turn-out.
also, the sound was very good, but the people were zombies ... except for that one kid that got on stage during 'everyday'.

Back
Top Bottom