Official YouTube "Love Is On Its Way Out" & instant grat MP3 released (January 31, 2020)

moz.jpg

... available for download, when pre-ordered via https://morrissey.tmstor.es/
Maybe elsewhere too...

YouTube link courtesy of NickD & @Raphael Lambach:

Media items:

Is it real? Can you feel it?
I must admit, it's better than Bobby. So much for the positive side.

Way better than Bobby!

I’m really feeling it.
I’m shaking my hips to that power chorus at the end.

“The wrong one,
the wrong one,
the wrong ooooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeee!”

:rock::guitar:

It’s now available on iTunes so I’ve just listened to it and there’s a few background bits I can pick up that I couldn’t on the YouTube version. I’m liking it more but I still think it’s a weak single choice.

We’re probably only a couple of weeks away from the album reviews. I doubt they’ll be as mixed as LIHS were.

It’s now available on iTunes so I’ve just listened to it and there’s a few background bits I can pick up that I couldn’t on the YouTube version. I’m liking it more but I still think it’s a weak single choice.

We’re probably only a couple of weeks away from the album reviews. I doubt they’ll be as mixed as LIHS were.

I’ve been listening on Spotify for hours. Literally hours.

You think, they will be all bad?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom