Is it possible that he is getting better looking with age? I think so!

I've always found myself very attracted to Morrissey circa 1984/1985. For me, that is my favourite time - he was so delicate, softly spoken and, physically, completely gorgeous. I love how he dressed very plainly and wore the glasses so often. Apart from that, he seemed to look his very best around the Kill Uncle/ Your Arsenal stage; all of the photographs of him then are absolutely stunning.

I don't find him very attractive now, but I put that down to the fact that I'm twenty years old and so I don't find myself interested in men more than twice my age. He looks excellent for his age though, better than the vast majority I would think - he certainly hasn't lost his naturally good looks.

Ditto. Find myself agreeing with a lot of your posts midnight...though, I would still go him now, haha. 17 years my senior isn't too bad, is it?;)

Strangely though, yes, I think he has always looked older than he is, except for early Smiths Days. As hot as i think he is, he really is looking older than 47.

Last edited:
YES! I want to have a 4-way orgy with 80's Moz, 90's Moz, and present Moz.
IT'D BE SO HOT!!!!:rolleyes: At least a one-on-one with each of them.

thats the most amazing fantasy i have ever heard..gorgeous:D

On the subject of him looking old, did anyone see that picture of Bono in the paper looking like a big white blob? He's two years younger than Morrissey :eek:

YES! I want to have a 4-way orgy with 80's Moz, 90's Moz, and present Moz.
IT'D BE SO HOT!!!!:rolleyes: At least a one-on-one with each of them.

thats the most amazing fantasy i have ever heard..gorgeous:D

Even more gorgeous if it's 3 of me instead of just one. ;)___________________________________________

Jones, where can we see this ugly picture of Bono? To me he's always been completely unattractive, besides being incredibly booooooooring!

Last edited:
Even more gorgeous if it's 3 of me instead of just one. ;)___________________________________________

Jones, where can we see this ugly picture of Bono? To me he's always been completely unattractive, besides being incredibly booooooooring!

It was in one of the free London papers, though I bet other tabloids have published it. It was of him and his wife on holiday. He is just a blob these days, no definition at all. And very pasty.

hey almer, that's a picture of divine - you know - that fat transvestite who played in 'pink flamingoes'

He has always been amazingly good looking to me, but im younger and go for younger guys, I think he is still incredibly sexy now, but I have to say, I loved the way he looked from 83- 1992. Please don't get me wrong though, he is VERY sexy, even now!

hey almer, that's a picture of divine - you know - that fat transvestite who played in 'pink flamingoes'

I love Divine, I liked Female Trouble, actully better than Pink Flamingo's, which I think is the picture from the movie.

Yes sorry for going off topic, but ever since I saw the picture, I've been dying to post that I love Divine also.

I think he's never looked better...I love the "You Have Killed Me" video...he looks stunning!

Theres a different side to him..he was beautiful in the 80's and he still is, but in a different more intriguing and satisfied way, almost. He's still not happy with the world, but he seems more at peace with himself...

...it must be the fresh Rome air ;)

I just wanted to contribute this picture to the thread. He should smile more often!

mozross2.jpg

I'm really glad you posted this - I think its one of the BEST recent photos of Moz, and its completely candid too, which is great. The other one that comes to mind is a picture of Morrissey sitting in a cafe (maybe in Rome) drinking tea and wearing a blue shirt and giving the camera a cheeky grin. If I had it at my finger tips, I would post it for you all!

I too feel that he looked his best during the Kill Uncle era, but this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone - MOST humans do look their best (in a purely physical sense) in their 20s-30s...its nature. However, what keeps a human attractive (which goes beyond physical beauty, i think) is their personality, interests, character, etc etc. I'd say if that is the case, Moz will remain a wonderfully attractive man for many many years to come.

Now, please come to America Morrissey. (sorry, had to throw that in :D )

Now, please come to America Morrissey. (sorry, had to throw that in :D )

YES PLEASE...and while youre there, pop by Canada, especially Toronto...

...about 95% of Canadians are against the Seal Hunt, its atrocious ..the remaining 5% are the actual hunters

awww..Moz is so cute in that picture!!!!

Even though I am only 21, I stil find him incredibly beautiful, even at 47. My friend just can't comprehend what's so sexy about him now. Although older, I still think he's as goregous as can be.

No, you're not alone...there are some others with weird turn-ons as well...

Oh, without a doubt that is the best performance on the DVD...I wish the studio version of Jack the Ripper had been as amazing as the live version he did that one night...

But that smile...was amazing...and unexpected...he looked so cute...plus just a few seconds after he smiled he gets a look in his eyes like he wants to kill someone when he says "Too much, too much!"...I love it!

Morrissey never made me blush...

...of course, then I saw that :o :D

Morrissey looks wonderful...I imagine he will only look better with each passing year
cough*COME TO TORONTO* cough
:D

in the your vauxhall era he was the handsomest man on the f***ing whole world...now he's the most handsome 50 year man in the whole f***ing world

I love Divine, I liked Female Trouble, actully better than Pink Flamingo's, which I think is the picture from the movie.

Yes sorry for going off topic, but ever since I saw the picture, I've been dying to post that I love Divine also.

Female Trouble IS better than Pink Flamingos......Divine was f***ing amazing!!

Did you fall in love with "The Foot Stomper" boy from Polyester like I did?? He was so cute :p

I just wanted to contribute this picture to the thread. He should smile more often!

mozross2.jpg

I totally agree with you! There is only Morrissey smiling and a 'smiling' dogs face that brings an instant grin to my ugly mug
mozlaughing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom