Is it possible that he is getting better looking with age? I think so!

To be honest: I never really liked the image he wanted to creat (round '95? or not?) with all the fake tattoos and cuts and all... I can't help it, but in my eyes it didn't fit

u r right they are not impressive and irrelevant to his style i think..there was poses with tatoos like a bird on his hand an elvis on his arm and 'fake' written on his neck..they were not very good

there are more interesting tatoos here..

Oh my! The photo in the middle! ...

I almost said: 'new wave' ;)

noticed the eyeshadow on him,post gothic lol

I probably wanted to teach Robert Smith a lesson in make-up ;)

hahahah,he is so vamp in red lipsticks lol:p

drunken goldfish said:
I love it when you see a man's veins!)

I couldn't agree more! That and a man's neck! Sooo sexy!

no, honestly I disagree. first of all - I think he looks a lot older than 47. he looks over 50 to me. and he's the living proof that you don't starve as a vegan. he's gotten quite chunky actually. I think the young moz was really HOT. but now, oh well, he's got a killer voice but.... had I not seen older videos and pictures I would not think this man was sexy. he actually triggers a midlife crisis in me, because he's only 7 years older than me - and I sure hope I won't look that geriatric in 7 short years.....

i think he drinks at nights lol thats why he looks older than he is now:rolleyes:

no, honestly I disagree. first of all - I think he looks a lot older than 47. he looks over 50 to me. and he's the living proof that you don't starve as a vegan. he's gotten quite chunky actually. I think the young moz was really HOT. but now, oh well, he's got a killer voice but.... had I not seen older videos and pictures I would not think this man was sexy. he actually triggers a midlife crisis in me, because he's only 7 years older than me - and I sure hope I won't look that geriatric in 7 short years.....

I agree...he needs to lose some weight...but then again don't we all have some weight to lose? I do however ALSO agree that he has aged very quickly, he still looks good to me at least, but he has aged so much as to where sometimes you look at him and it doesn't even look like even the Morrissey during the Maladjusted period...somewhere in the years between Maladjusted and Quarry he changed drastically...

I agree...he needs to lose some weight...but then again don't we all have some weight to lose? I do however ALSO agree that he has aged very quickly, he still looks good to me at least, but he has aged so much as to where sometimes you look at him and it doesn't even look like even the Morrissey during the Maladjusted period...somewhere in the years between Maladjusted and Quarry he changed drastically...

Someone already pointed out before, because Morrissey moved to Los Angels and lived there seven years the strong sun also affected his looks and added some wrinkles. Obviously he's not used to the climate.
To me he looks really gorgeous than in his twenties and it's great to see him ageing really gracefully.

I've never seen him in make-up...that's bit shocking and glad that he stopped experimenting glam/new romantics look.:D

well, didn't he say he doesn't drink in various interviews? weeeell - he's been spotted drinking guiness and champagne by a german reporter recently. so much for that. I think he always looked older, when he was 25 he looked like 30. now he's 47 and looks like 52 ;-) well, he's still somewhat cute thow... hell, I'll take the old one too (I should be so lucky!)

Back
Top Bottom