Is it possible that he is getting better looking with age? I think so!

lux girl

In Moz We Trust
I spent a while on You Tube last night combing throught a wealth of old and new Morrissey material. Having been a fan since 1983 ( yes, I am that old ), I never looked upon the great man himself as being anything of a great looker, just interesting, for want of a better word. Anyway, as the years progress and we have 24/7 access to him on the internet, I couldn't but wonder about how much better looking he is these days.
No, I'm not a sad looney stalker!! Just wonder what the rest of you think?

I think he has always been an incredibly good looking guy. I definitely think though that he has aged very gracefully, and has a very classy, distinguised look nowdays.

yes classy and distinguished is nice and all, but nothing can top his looks around Vauhall and I era. he had everything going those years--looks and the greatest of music. Then the court case came and kinda took a lot away from Morrissey. Mainly being Morrissey's fault.. he let it get to him in many ways when he could had simply let it go (by either laughing it off and still being resilient, or just paying Joyce as determined by the courts even though I agree with Morrissey that Joyce shouldn't get anything from him)

I agree, he looked the best around Vauxhall era. I like the Maladjusted look though, too. Slightly different (I am a fan of Moz with short hair).

I think I like the fact that he aged naturally and didn't feel the need to hide behind false fronts. He is just him, graying and all, no plastic surgery, botox injections, hair dye, etc.

I think I like the fact that he aged naturally and didn't feel the need to hide behind false fronts. He is just him, graying and all, no plastic surgery, botox injections, hair dye, etc.

I can't even imagine Moz going to plastic surgery:eek:

I dunno if he's getting better looking with age... For me, he has always been GORGEOUS!

Haha, neither can I! But so many celebrities do. Getting old is something alot of them view as such a tragedy and need to hide it. Moz just went along with it and made the best of it.

God yes!!

Though I loved him I didn't fancy him at all until maybe Quarry, when he suddenly appeared all manly.

Moz is definately getting more and more attractive with age. Like Richard Burton and Anthony Hopkins and all those distinguished types.

Seeing him in the flesh actually nearly finished me off - I could barely drive home from the gig. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - and me a married woman too!!

God yes!!

Though I loved him I didn't fancy him at all until maybe Quarry, when he suddenly appeared all manly.

Moz is definately getting more and more attractive with age. Like Richard Burton and Anthony Hopkins and all those distinguished types.

Seeing him in the flesh actually nearly finished me off - I could barely drive home from the gig. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - and me a married woman too!!

I think he looks like Richard Burton at a moment on the "M" DVD!:rolleyes: I love his blue eyes...And his humour...:) And his smile...:rolleyes:
And he thought he was ugly?:eek:

I thought he looked best in his mid-thirties ... until that time I never really thought about him in a very physical way, but then he suddenly blossomed into this really gorgeous man and I had hard times keeping my eyes off his videos!

I think he now looks very sophisticated and manly. I love the way his body developed, I love the fact that he has allowed himself to age. He just looks as someone you'd like to cuddle with for ages rather then some delicate porcelan doll you'd be afraid to touch (as he appeared to me in his Smiths days).

To sum up - I think he got better looking with age and he's much more physically appealing to me now then he was in the 80s. It's possible that the fact that he's no longer radically celibate has something to do with it too.

I thought he looked best in his mid-thirties ... until that time I never really thought about him in a very physical way, but then he suddenly blossomed into this really gorgeous man and I had hard times keeping my eyes off his videos!

I think he now looks very sophisticated and manly. I love the way his body developed, I love the fact that he has allowed himself to age. He just looks as someone you'd like to cuddle with for ages rather then some delicate porcelan doll you'd be afraid to touch (as he appeared to me in his Smiths days).

To sum up - I think he got better looking with age and he's much more physically appealing to me now then he was in the 80s. It's possible that the fact that he's no longer radically celibate has something to do with it too.

I totally agree!

Judge for yourself! Part One...

50567_2.jpg

the-smiths-031.jpg

suedehead.jpg

550332.jpg

Like I already said, he has always been gorgeous!:p

Ooooh, I don't know about that Christine! ;)

That little paunch is really sexy, and I mean that (I like a bit of over indulgence in a man!).

Hmmm well I guess i'm not decided when I saw him in August he took off his hirt 4 times the 1st I was a bit desapointed the last I was begging for more :)

I kind of giggled everytime he took off his shirt...I don't know why exactly...

But is it just me or when he does that smile after he sings "You don't care if it's late and you don't care if you're lost" during Jack The Ripper on "Who Put The 'M' In Manchester?" do you just kinda...melt...

Back
Top Bottom