If you were at a Moz concert, how would you want a rude heckler to be dealt with?

If you were at a Moz concert, how would you want a rude heckler to be dealt with?

• By Moz telling them to go

• By Moz walking offstage

• By a tetchy Moz performing the rest of the show dispassionately/half-heartedly

Results are only viewable after voting.
This just happened at a Johnny Marr show in Texas during "Headmaster Ritual", Johnny stopped the song (for the second time - see amusing videos) while an obnoxious guy was hustled out by security

Amusing comments from him during a bass malfunction - resulting in Headmaster... turning in to Please...

Regards,
FWD.

Amusing comments from him during a bass malfunction - resulting in Headmaster... turning in to Please...

Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for posting this video! That guy is such a pro! Funny, quick-thinking and talented.

And speaking of annoying - the people talking through this beautiful song!!

Remove the person and replacing him/her with David Tseng to massive applauds from the crowd while Moz says sorry.

Morrissey would have a bucket of rocks, or a pail of stones if you prefer, and he would train with these rocks until he could throw them with great accuracy. Someone, maybe the nephew, would have painted on the buck, "they're not rocks, Marie, they're minerals."
When someone starts acting like a fool Morrissey would casually reach into his bucket of rocks and throw one that would hit the heckler right on the head, without even looking and based only on the location of the sound, like he was some kind of Kung Fu Jedi.
Then he would say "oh, dear" and continue singing without interruption.
That would be the best way.

Let me post my 3 heckler experiences at concerts and I will make them sound really Brittish and foreign on an internet board about an American LA surfer dude who loves basketball and tacos named Steve Morrissey.

I reckon at Right Said Fred in 1998 at Woovershire Colour Polytechnic O2 Hall this chap walked in with a Catholic team kickball shirt and reckon Fred jumped into the mosh pit and beat the shiteee out of him m8 inn nnn n n nn n n it and me mate Nigel tried to stab him.

I reckon at Gary Glitter in 1982 at Webeley CHEVROLET Nike arena in Mank when all the balls fell from the ceiling and me mates were banging their heads against the balls, this blood yank threw a ball back on stage and was thrown out.

I reckon at Big Country at the Isle of Lucy in 1989 this lad brought in bag pipes and started playing the guitar solos on his bag pipes and got kicked out. It was a too right bloomin' onion inn n n n nn n it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom