Moz mention on Styx - how British media demolishes anyone with a different opinion

i don't quite understand why Morrissey gives a f*** what some random guy on youtube calling himself 'styxhexenhammer666' thinks. if it were my site I would have posted the video where Jonah hill mentioned me and called me 'the boss' instead.

i don't quite understand why Morrissey gives a f*** what some random guy on youtube calling himself 'styxhexenhammer666' thinks. if it were my site I would have posted the video where Jonah hill mentioned me and called me 'the boss' instead.
I'm just glad he's covered up his chest and had a haircut. The Styx guy, not Morrissey.

I think it just Morrissey's humour - I'm sure it's partly posted with his intention of winding us all up. Does he look like TR - only if if I saw them on a very misty dark place and I had glaucoma or cataracts and was squinting then they may be a passing resemblance. I do think TR, Morrissey and AMW do look a wee bit like they could be siblings must be the Irish heritage.

I think it just Morrissey's humour - I'm sure it's partly posted with his intention of winding us all up. Does he look like TR - only if if I saw them on a very misty dark place and I had glaucoma or cataracts and was squinting then they may be a passing resemblance. I do think TR, Morrissey and AMW do look a wee bit like they could be siblings must be the Irish heritage.
There wasn't a 'weird' rating so I didn't know what to pick.

It was a comment that stx made referring to Moz looking like Tommy Robinson and reason it was posted on central.

WtF??????o_O

this Styx character is like an automatic Pavlov Skinny trigger FFS, Ive never seen anything like it.:lbf:

It's bad enough being mentioned by this c***, but that Morrissey himself draws attention to it... -- that's of course both beyond the pale and business as usual in this annus horribilus of Moz.

I see him who sees victimhood as justification for propagating hate's returns. Best ignored. f***ing deadbeat.

Fancies himself far too much, this no-mark. This explains why he's such a wanker. And it shows.

The British media did not demolish Morrissey. It happened on Twitter before anyone at the Guardian even had time to boot up their computer.

It was a comment that stx made referring to Moz looking like Tommy Robinson and reason it was posted on central.

You really think that’s the reason why he (or Sam) posted it on Central ?

Oh look, it's that silly Nazi bastard again. f*** him, f*** Morrissey, and f*** racism.

Says the racist scum who claims Morrissey's career went downhill after he recruited non-white Jesse Tobias. Your disgusting racism sickens us all.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom