how many morrissey-solo forum posters have you had sex with?

How many phone numbers do you have stored in your phone, just so that you don't answer their call?

If no name is attached to a number then the call is directed to voice mail. End of story. If they do not leave a voice mail then I guess it was not important.

so many entertaining threads tonight. so little popcorn. :popcorn:

I have been awake since 9AM yesterday... I need to go to bed soon. The forum served its purpose to keep me awake while waiting for 24 to come on the air. But now the forums are compelling. LOL.

I have been awake since 9AM yesterday... I need to go to bed soon. The forum served its purpose to keep me awake while waiting for 24 to come on the air. But now the forums are compelling. LOL.

9AM YESTERDAY??? what's wrong with you! you are gonna DIE! :straightface:

oh, cuz for a while she would still call me and if i did not program her name in the phone, then i might pick up :o
actually, since moz is touring again, she might call again, so i will leave it til the tour is over :lbf:

If he wants to take your call he stores your name as "Pig from bar" ;)

Up to four!

Nothing surprises me anymore. Well almost nothing.

Tags
.my girl wnts 2 .prty alda time bingowingheaven hans is a nonce inyourendo milf threeway sexecutioner solo sex = fatty/fatty superhans = sex
Back
Top Bottom