Sex

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.
Dude, you have charm.

Vivah8, I was damaged by that video. Just know your are responsible for damaging people.

sad veiled bride

can you please stop time?
I reached a proud sexual achievement this week and had to pat myself on the back. I made my FWB come 10 times in one round of sex. Usually 2 or 3 seems to be my average. I was quite pleased with myself.
Women simulate sometimes. Just to let you know

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Smiler with Knife makes me think I should just go have casual sex. f*** it, he seems to. I think it's gross though.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
There's a reason he hangs out at the Cat & Fiddle so much...
Cat & Fiddle sadly doesn't have a glory hole. But they do have an annoyingly loud air hand dryer when paper towels are classier.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
How would you know what the men's room has?
Because I hang out there giving blow jobs the 8-last call shift, Sun-Wed.. I used to take Thurs-Sat but I switched with your girlfriend so she could make some extra dough for your wedding. :tears: Tell her I need to pick up a few weekend shifts, mama needs some berber carpet something fierce.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I'm TOTALLY KIDDING btw, I don't have the embouchure to be giving six hours worth of blow jobs at Cat & Fiddle, I only pick up two hour shifts. Jesus. :rolleyes:

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
Because I hang out there giving blow jobs the 8-last call shift, Sun-Wed.. I used to take Thurs-Sat but I switched with your girlfriend so she could make some extra dough for your wedding. :tears: Tell her I need to pick up a few weekend shifts, mama needs some berber carpet something fierce.
What did I ever do to you, ya dickhead?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
What in god's name does that even mean?
I f***ed up trying to be hilarious? I dunno. Hydrocodone, babes. (Did you know I had surgery on Wednesday? I have a bionic neck now!)

VeryLowness

I f***in hate sex man

Top Bottom