Homophobia via YouTube (Broadcast Your Hate)

dizzywhore_1804

A big-nose who knows...
http://uk.youtube.com/user/dizzywhore1804

Some of you might be using Youtube to enjoy my postings of the Russell Brand/Morrissey interview from a few months back (great interview, check it out), and a couple of rare Smiths/Morrissey tunes.

Other twits however have decided to leave deeply offensive comments on my channel page (http://uk.youtube.com/user/dizzywhore1804 scroll down to the comments section), if anyone fancies engaging them in 'conversation' I'd much appreciate it.
As a consequence of this I apparently I'm not allowed to go to Texas ever, in case 1Lawman104 wants to arrest me :confused:

:p

"Interests and Hobbies: beating up gays and bisexuals, and lots of other cool shit"
Wow. :(

That is hilarious. I may have to use that myself somewhere.

What a loser that guy is! Is there a way you can remove his abusive comments? Sorry you are dealing with this!:mad:

You don't want to go here anyway. :(

So true...

Anyway I think you should try to report him to someone. Actually there are two nutjobs on your page. Did you see the crap on Kingston's page -all white supremacy and Nazi garbage. What a bunch of lowlife degenerates.

1Lawman104
Last Sign In: 2 hours ago
Videos Watched: 2,311
Subscribers: 1
Channel Views: 932

fags are worthless. i don't actually consider them humans. we need to pass laws to abolish lezzys and queers..make it a capital punishment, for anyone caught doing those vile acts..GOD HATES FAGS!!! they don't inherit being fags since there parents were straight!! i have a plumber friend, he says male to male or female to female, NEVER works out right!!! furthermore if god had wanted a man to lay with a man, he would've installed him a vagina. instead of a penis..fags are going to be the downfall of civilization..anyone who speaks these truthful statements as i have shall be persecuted, but so be it..it needs to be told to the freaks..fags are a horrible disease this nation has, like a cancer..eventually it will kill the u.s.a.

Hometown: AUSTIN TEXAS

lol he sounds like he is either a closet case who likes nasty pig sex with other guys on the DL :D or he was rapped by a male as a kid :(

either way, he's pathetic...

Block his stupid ass, he just wants attention :rolleyes:

Yikes. He's got it all wrong. I guess in his world there's no such thing as love.

Why is a discussion of Morrissey's sexuality in Off-Topic and this is in General Discussion?

isn't homophobic trolling on youtube common?

Sorry that you have had to deal with it and so unneccesarily...but I think ignoring them is the easiest way to cope with it. You just can't argue with those people. They're clearly thicker than pigshit and completely devoid of independent thought.

Of course despite being shocked at the level of their homophobia some of the stuff they say is hilarious. I stumbled across some thirteen year old's page who likes guns and wants to be in the army when he's older so he can kill terrorists!

In several of the pages you can also see plenty of Southern and Anti-Obama rhetoric so just pay no attention. It's most likely (definitely) coming from some fourty year old, divorced, ugly, obese man who lives in the middle of nowhere and is up til' 4am watching Xtube instead of Youtube.

Back
Top Bottom