'Girlfriend In A Coma' the TV show

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

Christina Ricci is near a deal for the starring role in NBC’s comedy pilot Girlfriend in a Coma. She’ll play Karen, who wakes up from a coma to find out she has a 17-year-old daughter from a pregnancy she was unaware of when her life was put on hold. The show is from Nurse Jackie co-creator Liz Brixius and based on Douglas Coupland’s novel.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/08/christina-ricci-girlfriend-in-a-coma/

Some info on the show was also posted here:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/conte...tcher-book-review-Girlfriend-In-A-Coma-series

Girlfriend In A Coma: The Series!

Stefanos sends via Twitter:

Midseason 2013: TV's Newest Series - The Hollywood Reporter

Girlfriend in a Coma, meanwhile, hails from Universal Television and Wolf Films and revolves around a 34-year-old woman who wakes up from a coma after almost two decades to find out she has a 17-year-old daughter from a pregnancy she was unaware of when her life was put on hold.

Wait, so she got pregnant before or after she was in a coma? :squiffy:

5Wnch5s.jpg

"Kill Bill" had a very strange beginning but I never thought of the preggers angle . How come it never happened ?
Thanks for bringing back the memories . Crazy movie !

"Kill Bill" had a very strange beginning but I never thought of the preggers angle . How come it never happened ?
Thanks for bringing back the memories . Crazy movie !

He says right before he pimps her out that she's all f***ed up down there, so there's no chance of pregnancy. Or something to that effect.

Scrub my question... answer is in the op

Dave

Last edited:
Girlfriend in a Coma TV Sitcom?

found this on the net.

And using the “out” door is Christina Ricci, who will no longer be NBC’s Girlfriend In A Coma, following the comedy’s first table read. The project follows Karen, a woman who awakens from a prolonged coma to discover she has a 17-year-old daughter (iCarly‘s Miranda Cosgrove). Daniel Stern and Ann Cusack are to play Karen’s parents.

Back
Top Bottom