Girlfriend in a Coma, Philly, May 9th

I have visions of us all being in a hotel room together and rather than speaking to one another, we will be sending text messages.
A few rounds of tequilla will probably fix that problem though ;)
that is usually the case for most internet geeks... but not me, god, i get concerned if people dont start blathering away, i really should stop that!

bogdana, I have to meet you

:) I have to meet YOU!!! :) All soloers i've met have been just as cool as i suspected they were. even you, NRitH! EVEN YOU! YOU ARE COOL! TELL YOUR FRIENDZ:D:D

I have visions of us all being in a hotel room together and rather than speaking to one another, we will be sending text messages.

I'll draft a rough schedule of the weekend's activities, and I'll be sure to put in 30 minute SoLow/text/phone breaks every hour or two. :D

All soloers i've met have been just as cool as i suspected they were. even you, NRitH! EVEN YOU! YOU ARE COOL! TELL YOUR FRIENDZ:D:D

Oh, good. I was starting to worry! And I do keep telling my friends that, but they refuse to believe me!

ahhhh i can't believe i missed so much in the past few days!!

i've been away (i met this girl).

i'm sure they'll let me in. i think i've been in there before. and my fake ID should suffice!

Oh, so we are going to let the Flatlanders crash the party? :D If so, then there are many others between there and here: troubleluvsme, prue4ever, JoyDiv007, the Pittsburghers, etc.

Thanks for the comment. Would love to go but can't. Would be so cool to meet everyone and know I'd have a great time.

this was a bulletin that GIAC posted today.

This Friday, February 29th GIAC plays the Gravity Lounge at 103 S. 1st St. in downtown Charlottesville, VA. The evening is sponsored by WCNR 106.1 The Corner and it's a FREE show!

We also have return trips upcoming to a couple of GIAC favorite spots. On March 21st we're at The Ottobar in Baltimore where this whole thing started and on May 9th it's back to Philadelphia and the legendary Khyber.

There was some talk before the last Khyber show in October of putting together a charter from Baltimore. It didn't happen but, if you're interested in such a thing, we just might make it happen this time around.
Let us know and we'll see you on the road!

GIAC

This Friday, February 29th GIAC plays the Gravity Lounge at 103 S. 1st St. in downtown Charlottesville, VA. The evening is sponsored by WCNR 106.1 The Corner and it's a FREE show!

Believe it or not, I can't even make it to the C'ville show, even though we go visit the in-laws there all too often. That just happens to be a weekend for which we already have plans. :( :mad: :tears:

oooh thanks to NRitH for the heads up on this meetup.

Didn't read the whole thread but methinks me might go! Whats the deal for those coming from NY... anybody driving want to give me a ride... or should I arrange a carpool with my car... I would rather probably not drive but am flexible. ooh sounds fun.

Back
Top Bottom