Germany Concert Dates

O.K. that makes about 60 plus 30 plus 50 for the ticket: 140 euros :sick:
I`ll think it over. Tickets don`t seem to be selling out rapidly, so gladly I´m not forced to decide it right now.

absolutley..then think about it twice..it's not relevant for now..i also think about berlin but not for now..cause i know enough people where i could sleep..but the money..:rolleyes:..i'll wait til march/april..and then decide to take over;)

Maybe after all we`ll find out that we don`t like the new album and decide to sell our tickets ;)?

This is IMPOSSIBLE! ;) Well, actually, I don't like "Paris" because of the weak lyrics but there will be better songs on YoR for sure.

This is IMPOSSIBLE! ;) Well, actually, I don't like "Paris" because of the weak lyrics but there will be better songs on YoR for sure.
i don't think the lyrics are weak..
i love these lines..ok the lyrics are short but they touch me

Nobody wants my love
Nobody needs my love
Nobody wants my love
Yes you made yourself plain
Yes you made yourself very plain

i really look forward to the studio version of mama..the drums at the end..hope they get me..get me like the live version..and one day goodbye will be farewell--i love this track..!!:)

Last edited:

We will still love him for all the songs he already gave us so I would even wanna see him if the new album was crap which I highly doubt it would be :cool:

I had a huge smile on my face when I figured out that it is only about 4 months until the first of his concerts that I will go to.
But then I listened to his interview with Russell Brand in 2006, and it made me very sad. He refered to his earlier self as the other person. It sounded as if he had killed himself off.
Apparently he has come to his senses this year and dropped that idea. Hopefully.

I love those tickers :D

Gehört nicht in diesen Thread, ich weiß, aber: Weiß eigentlich jemand, was die Deluxe Edition von "YoR" beinhalten wird? Habe gerade bei amazon.de geordert, für stolze 25 Euro!

Gehört nicht in diesen Thread, ich weiß, aber: Weiß eigentlich jemand, was die Deluxe Edition von "YoR" beinhalten wird? Habe gerade bei amazon.de geordert, für stolze 25 Euro!

ich glaub ne dvd mit videos

I liked yours, too, which is why I checked that website. :)

Aww thank you :) when I was first looking for tickers all I saw where pregnancy and weight loss ones hehe glad they have "special events" too cos that more than just a special event:D

das capitol is a really nice venue..can't wait to see it live..:rolleyes:

10_17q.jpg

10_startbild_quer.jpg

10_5q.jpg

10_9q.jpg

Never been there so it's twice that exciting

nive, it's not THAT huge..so good to know that we got our standing tickets;)

stage is B:12m x T:18m x H:0,88m

Last edited:
nive, it's not THAT huge..so good to know that we got our standing tickets;)

stage is B:12m x T:18m x H:0,88m

and it's soo close to the audience :eek:

10_locationrheinmain_4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this place looks really gorgeous! The only Offenbach venue I knew so far was the Stadthalle, which is pretty boring (as Stadthallen tend to be ;)).

Wow, this place looks really gorgeous! The only Offenbach venue I knew so far was the Stadthalle, which is pretty boring (as Stadthallen tend to be ;)).

yes..that's true..

I saw Travis at the Stadthalle many years ago and the atmosphere just sucked :( bless those Scottish boys for making it great after all.

it's from a japanese website..but i think it'll be the same-

New album release from rock legends of U.K. Morrissey! Deluxe edition includes bonus DVD with interview footage and more (subject to change). *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

source:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICO-9046

Would you please stop to sell this Offenbach concert to the world! :rolleyes:

The less people there are, the more we have Morrissey for ourselves! :D

Do you think we'll also get a red carpet? :D

I wonder how they will put barriers around this stage. :rolleyes:

oh..well i think i'm on the ride side of wrong:D

there are no barriers just security..but i will post no pics,ok:p

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom