Germany Concert Dates

No, I`m afraid I`m a fan of Borussia Mönchengladbach :rolleyes:
By the way, I knew a girl called Miryam (and spelling it with "y"). Is it a Persian name (since she was from Iran)?

yes..it's true but i'm called after my grandma from cuba..there it's also spelled with ''y''..:D
shame over you :angry:..nooo just kidding :D:p..oh i'm sorry but i think you will get back to the second league..or..a wonder must happen..ok..i know..i know..der fc..is not good at all..but when podolski is back..there will be nobody who can stop us;):D..

ok if you want to we could meet each other..anytime..anywhere..maybe next year..or go to the stadium by fc-gladabch:p

Hmmm, that`s strange. I always thought girls from Cuba enjoy life and listen to salsa music and not melancholic, depressing British indie pop ;)?

Hmmm, that`s strange. I always thought girls from Cuba enjoy life and listen to salsa music and not melancholic, depressing British indie pop ;)?

well..the thing is that my dad is 1/2 from south africa and 1/2 from cuba..and my mum is 3/4 german and 1/4 english..so maybe it's just the 1/4 which rescued me ;)

yes..why not...;)
err..where do you come from?
germany or somewhere else..will you come alone?
i will also meet up with cherrylipstick..
we will drive together to the offenbach gig and afterwards we will come back to cologne ..
so we would be maybe more than just 2 person..nice:)

Sorry just to jump into the conversation but I think it would be fun to gather all before the gig :guitar:

would welcome some pre gig gathering also at berlin for example;-)
I actually didnt want o go to bremen but maybe i think about it twice since i have found someone nice who will drive there and back so I dont have to stay there ..but because of the further costs of the england trip this might get a bit pricey even if it s only the ticket..soo im still considering.will decide it it in the last second
i do remember bremen has a club/pub which plays nice music...dont remember the name.Im sure a bit of pre or post gig gathering will be nice

I am so used to go to the cinema and concerts on my own and meet people there by chance that it strikes me as rather unusual to agree to meet in advance. :o

I feel the same! Either I go alone or someone's with me who's not even half as crazy for band/ singer as I am. Soooo many people loving Morrissey too is almost too good to be true and hard to get into my mind. I am used to having people around me who dont even know him:p

I am so used to go to the cinema and concerts on my own and meet people there by chance that it strikes me as rather unusual to agree to meet in advance. :o

I feel the same! Either I go alone or someone's with me who's not even half as crazy for band/ singer as I am. Soooo many people loving Morrissey too is almost too good to be true and hard to get into my mind. I am used to having people around me who dont even know him:p
same with me..cause the problem whn you go with someone else that you cant ignore them for 90 minutes:p:p...my friends have a different taste in music or have often lived in a nother city than me so i did travel to all these concerts by myself(includes all concerts i did go to since 97, my first moz concert was only in 06
sonce i dont pay a horrendous sum to talk all the time right:D
one friend i ddi go to concerts was when it was some local bands
i have never met up with morrissey fans before the concert BUT THE AFTERSHOWPArties (quarry)were quite nice...

same with me..cause the problem whn you go with someone else that you cant ignore them for 90 minutes:p:p...my friends have a different taste in music or have often lived in a nother city than me so i did travel to all these concerts by myself(includes all concerts i did go to since 97, my first moz concert was only in 06
sonce i dont pay a horrendous sum to talk all the time right:D
one friend i ddi go to concerts was when it was some local bands
i have never met up with morrissey fans before the concert BUT THE AFTERSHOWPArties (quarry)were quite nice...

well-said ;) you cant really ignore someone for a few hours plus you cant really go crazy cos you have to make sure the person you are with is ok but with Mozfans everywhere there's no need to worry at all :D but meeting up before a gig is new to me cos I cant count in the fans from Feeder gigs cos they have been horribly unfriendly and bitchy (not all but most). I mean you never deny your love for the Mozzer ;) And I mostly wear Moz shirts to most gigs - just proudly showing off some Moz love - no matter what concert it is. And I am quite looking forward to seeing Moz minus fever - not that he wouldnt make me feel feverish after all ;)...end of novel ;)

well..it's not amazing but i have seen a few gigs there and was satisfied..i like it..it's s.th special to me..great memories...yes..like it more than the phillipshalle in düsseldorf ..just to my opinion :rolleyes:

Oh come on. Honestly, the palladium is one of the worst venues, i´ve ever been. It only makes fun, when you are within the first 20 rows front of stage. even on the upper floor, you can´t see properly and the acoustic is very badly. but i can surely understand your love, when you saw great shows there.
personally i wonder why he is playing in venues about half the size of last tour. palladium instead of philipshalle. capitol instead of festhalle/frankfurt. columbia instead of arena. pier2 instead of color line arena/hamburg. not that the venues on this tour are intimate or especially beautiful. maybe the gap of tours isn´t big enough? is it similar in other cities outside of england?

Meanwhile I´ve bought my ticket for Cologne (49,50) and enjoy looking at it everyday when sitting at my PC :D!

so did i..and today i'll buy my offenbach ticket ..yes..yess.yesss:)

Last edited:
This much cash under the christmas tree?

not really..more useless stuff..:rolleyes:
but i got some money by my mom..after hours of blablabla..blablablabla..but i finally got it..and that's the thing:D

not really..more useless stuff..:rolleyes:
but i got some money by my mom..after hours of blablabla..blablablabla..but i finally got it..and that's the thing:D

Great! Congrats! My parents and myself agree upon not giving presents to each other for Christmas (at birthdays we do), so I bought my "presents" for myself: a voucher for Claudius-Therme (im Deutzer Rheinpark, as you may know) and the ticket for the Palladium, of course. I`m still not sure about Offenbach, though. How do you think you`ll get there? Train/car?

Great! Congrats! My parents and myself agree upon not giving presents to each other for Christmas (at birthdays we do), so I bought my "presents" for myself: a voucher for Claudius-Therme (im Deutzer Rheinpark, as you may know) and the ticket for the Palladium, of course. I`m still not sure about Offenbach, though. How do you think you`ll get there? Train/car?

not bad at all..i will keep it in mind for next year..claudius therme..i#m so jealous..you lucky guy..!!
i was there once..and it was great..zum chilln..

i will go by train..it takes 60€ Hin- und zurück...hey, make it..we could drive together and then meet up with cherrylipstick..would be fun and then all together back to cologne..:D

Hmmm, I see. Those 29 Euro tickets. But will me make it back to Kölle after the show, even when there`s a support act (which I`m sure will be the case)?

Hmmm, I see. Those 29 Euro tickets. But will me make it back to Kölle after the show, even when there`s a support act (which I`m sure will be the case)?

well..i will sleep at a youth hostel for a night with cherry..30€ with breakfast..not really expensive..i'll not drive home at the same night..would be too much stress..:rolleyes:

O.K. that makes about 60 plus 30 plus 50 for the ticket: 140 euros :sick:
I`ll think it over. Tickets don`t seem to be selling out rapidly, so gladly I´m not forced to decide it right now.

Tags
germany
Back
Top Bottom