England Lineup for tonight.

Typical Sweaty Sock, obsessed with what England are doing as usual. Of course, with Ing-er-lund out of the Euro 2008, we'll all be supporting Scotland - oh, sorry, you also failed to reach (again) the final stages too after another 'glorious defeat' in the qualifying rounds.:rolleyes:

Oh, and whatever you reply, just be aware, I couldn't give to shits about Ing-er-lund.
City Till I Die

Jukebox Jury

A bet on Croatia at 12 to 1 may be worth a few crisp pound notes. The clever money will be on Germany though.

I thought this thread was about England, Arkansas. Had it been clear it was about that over-hyped ordinary team, I would have ignored the thread and not been disappointed.

How did the new dawn go? Inspiring? Did they play with flair? Were the players playing for their shirts? Was it a beautiful game or were England only adequate? Was the atmosphere in the stadium deafening? Were the English fans behind their team all the way? Would the game have been less dreary if Switzerland, co-hosts of the Euro 2008 finals never had other things on their minds?

After confirmation they are one of the worst sides in Europe, I was spared the English at the European championships next summer, then a £6M new manager (Holly f***!) takes over. Now I've to listen to how they are world beaters all over again.

They won and the world cup is a long way ahead yet!

Do you ever not sound bitter when you talk of the 'English', where does this xenophobia come from, may i ask?

I suppose your nationlism is cool and hip nationlism.

Morrissey has an 'english heart' and we know how you hang on to his everyword.

Oh well, it's only football.

Back
Top Bottom