Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you Googled and Googled and Googled until you found a girl with a quite common first name and a relatively common last name, who is a brunette, and you've decided that it's her, despite a total lack of contextual evidence?

And you explain the fact that the resemblance is, at best, vague by saying she's had plastic surgery?

Hey did you hear, Bill Nye The Science Guy is Daniel Tosh's dad. Because they look alike.

And even if this was true, who are you to judge her or indict her even for lying about her age? What is the difference between a stage name (which countless performers have) and a stage age? She has a right to a reinvention of her past, and of her persona. It's not for you to question or comment on, at least certainly not in with spiteful, seething jealousy-spin that propels your every fart on this site.

Deal with it: whether she's 39 now or 49, she'll look better at 99, or even as a corpse, then you did in your prime. She's been touring the world with one of her musical heroes for almost a decade now, has not had to have a "real job" for ages, has just finished recording an album with Dave f***ing Grohl, has had Bowie sing on an album that she made before she even met Morrissey or became famous, and...even if she and Morrissey were on opposite ends of the earth, she'd still have an emotional/personal proximity to him that you with all your myriad signs and dreams and wet granny-panty grossness could never hope to have.

You are the very definition of loser. Get the f*** over it, get a life, get a f***ing job you utter f***ing turd.

This post cannot be topped.

5kr1mr.jpg

Hmm... not sure...

So you're saying that she was 20 when she graduated high school? I find that doubtful.

Either way, I have no idea how the original poster has not been banned yet for creating these kinds of threads. I find this topic quite intrusive. Just because the poster has a personal beef with Kristeen, I don't know how that entitles her to create a thread to malign another person's character.

Agree this is an intrusive thread. Surprised Kristeen hasn't started screaming law suit. I can't stand Kristeen as an artist and am not impressed with what little I've read about her, both on Facebook and in what little media attention she can scrape up. Makes me want to yell "will the real Kristeen Young please stand up"!!! There are just too many inconsistencies in a lot of what she's said and what has been said about her. She slips up too much on what she posts on Facebook and on Twitter. I don't feel bad for her at all as most of this is a mess of her own making. It's easy to lie but hard to cover it up.

She's stolen my signs.

My ghost has asked me pervasively my entire life three questions nearly daily. "Where do you live?" "How old are you?" And "What is your name?" If two thirds of those answers are based on developing a lie, perhaps you can understand my agitation.

My ghost has asked me pervasively my entire life three questions nearly daily. "Where do you live?" "How old are you?" And "What is your name?" If two thirds of those answers are based on developing a lie, perhaps you can understand my agitation.

Good work, CG. You press all the right buttons on all the right people.

CG will never, ever admit she's wrong when she's in a cycle like this. The only thing that will ever curtail her delusions is to not have them indulged. That doesn't mean telling her she's wrong or crazy. It doesn't matter to her what anyone else thinks unless they agree and feed her delusion. Just ignore her.

You don't have a 'ghost' and you don't have 'signs'; you just appear to have a hell of a lot of time on your hands.

You don't have a 'ghost' and you don't have 'signs'; you just appear to have a hell of a lot of time on your hands.

About five-thousand of your posts make this accusation against someone.

Around the six-thousandth, perhaps you'll develop sentience and recognize the hypocrisy?

Around the six-thousandth, perhaps you'll develop sentience and recognize the hypocrisy?

But then what would you have to bitch about anonymously?
Can't have you lose your purpose, your contribution to this forum is just about as invaluable as you claim mine to be.

So you're saying that she was 20 when she graduated high school? I find that doubtful.

She was 19. She was born in November of 1964. On the east coast the cutoff date for admission to Kindergarten is that you have to be 5 years old on October 1st. On October 1st 1969 she was only 4 and so technically had to wait until 1970 to enter public school. By the time Spring of 1984 rolled around and she graduated, she was 19, like several other of her classmates who have fall birthdays and who weren't precocious enough intellectually to enter public school at 4 and some change. This isn't a rare thing, I did it too. Except in 1993, not 1984.

You use birth control, yes?

Public records indicate that Kristeen is actually 49 instead of 39. While one take is that it's a nod to old Hollywood when actresses lied about their age all the time, another is that it's a massive insincerity that shouldn't be endorsed despite it's a fact separate from what matters, her music. Does it matter that she's lied all these years? Can she work the shame into fame?

This site has now, officially, run out of ideas for threads.

Considering that he has 5,000 posts and Lamie has 23,000, and they joined at the same time, well...maybe he's onto something.

- - - Updated - - -

You use birth control, yes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom