Do-it-yourself body piercing lands teen in hospital seriously ill...with MRSA

doesnt that count as child abuse or neglect? Can you report them?

No because certain things such as tattoos can be provided to 14 year olds so long as there is parental consent.

No because certain things such as tattoos can be provided to 14 year olds so long as there is parental consent.

How can that be. Jesus, only in America. I can't buy beer on sundays, but the law says my 14 yo can get a tat if someone signs off on the paper.

How can that be. Jesus, only in America. I can't buy beer on sundays, but the law says my 14 yo can get a tat if someone signs off on the paper.

You cannot buy beer on Sundays? Not only can I buy beer on Sundays but the liquor stores are open here as well.

You cannot buy beer on Sundays? Not only can I buy beer on Sundays but the liquor stores are open here as well.

In one of the most liberal states in the USA, you CANNOT buy beer on Sundays!

I can get heroin, though.

its only been a few years really that you can buy it on sundays here, and the same for tattoos,you had to go to new hampshire or rhode island on a sunday for booze and do the same for tattoos every day.
never made sense to me.

this state is as blue as you can get yet we had very strict morally based laws,ironically called "blue laws"

My bars have always legally closed at 4am. Yours?

Some stay open even later.

My bars have always legally closed at 4am. Yours?

Some stay open even later.

most close at 1 am on weekdays and sunday and 2 for friday and saturday.and,and this makes no sense, trains and buses in boston and other cities end at 12:30

so you must either walk, take a cab or be a drunk driver to get home.:rolleyes:

We still can't buy alcohol here on Sundays, except in restaurants (bars that don't serve food aren't open).

Are there still "dry counties" in Texas? I remember the first time I visited, I found that law extremely frustrating.

most close at 1 am on weekdays and sunday and 2 for friday and saturday.and,and this makes no sense, trains and buses in boston and other cities end at 12:30

Damn! It's just like here. I'm not moving to Boston!

Boston? Are you kidding me? But it's Boston!!

We still can't buy alcohol here on Sundays, except in restaurants (bars that don't serve food aren't open).

Are there still "dry counties" in Texas? I remember the first time I visited, I found that law extremely frustrating.

There are 'dry counties' all over the US. its random, and bizarre, and mostly in the south. So people have to drive 1/2 an hour to buy booze. annoying but doable.

My bars close at 1 or 2, I cant remember. and Sundays, the bars that dont serve food are closed. They JUST passed the smoking ban, which i thought was behind the times, for restuarants, but unfortunately it also included all the bars, which I thought was stupid. no secondhand smoke for me between car bombs :(

Little known fact, in the town in the state of Tennessee where they make Jack Daniels you are not allowed to drink as the whiskey is manufactured in a "dry county."

There are 'dry counties' all over the US. its random, and bizarre, and mostly in the south. So people have to drive 1/2 an hour to buy booze. annoying but doable.

My bars close at 1 or 2, I cant remember. and Sundays, the bars that dont serve food are closed. They JUST passed the smoking ban, which i thought was behind the times, for restuarants, but unfortunately it also included all the bars, which I thought was stupid. no secondhand smoke for me between car bombs :(

Two... I am down in the DC area more than people realize. I have been out until 2 around there.

Damn! It's just like here. I'm not moving to Boston!
the hours or the lack of travel?

there are after hours places,and also chinatown you can drink till the cows come home.

like you would anyways.:rolleyes::p

Boston? Are you kidding me? But it's Boston!!

that is what i am saying! it makes no sense and we have a million drunk irishmen ( me included) in need of drinks and a safe and cheap way home!

the hours or the lack of travel?

there are after hours places,and also chinatown you can drink till the cows come home.

like you would anyways.:rolleyes::p

that is what i am saying! it makes no sense and we have a million drunk irishmen ( me included) in need of drinks and a safe and cheap way home!

What is this of Wakefield retiring? He asked for the ball from the umpire.

i am not sure.
i hope not, but he is getting old. i love that guy.

I just text messaged 18 people:

"As usual, the Yankee season lasts longer than the Mets' "

Back
Top Bottom