did i do everything right...?

elsie_

wtf. when i finally got through the didn't accept my swedish mobilenumber OR my hotmailaddress because it ended with .com?! so i registered quick as hell at something called jubii.co.uk. i'm gessing that's some shitty site. argh, i wan't that confirmation email now!

huh? it took my us number and it also took my .com ending

a .com ending should not mean non acceptance.

oh goodness... you are making me a bit more nervous with this talk... where the hell is that confirmation??

when i pressed 'buy these tickets' there came up a warningbox (?) that sad that the emailaddress had to end with co.uk?! and that the number was invalid bla bla bla...
i wish i could stop shaking and get that damn email...

When I entered my Swedish mobile number I wrote 0046 instead of +46, and that worked.
I'm just worried that I typed my e-mail adress wrong! Shit!

oh okey, i didn't even think of that so i just wrote +46 in the beginning. then i wrote my friends number in london who's hopefully gonna get my tickets..

i just put my us number with nothing in front of it. I am nervous because somebody already got a confirmation email but i have not. I am afraid to go to sleep because if I don't get it in the next two hours... then perhaps i can still get a pass... oh god... i am not doing too well over here... need sleep... need email... feel woozy :eek::confused:

strangest ticket site I have ever ordered from but, er... seems to have worked though.

Am I crazy or did it never ask for my first name - just my initials and my last name?

I assume that since they don't ship out overseas, my confirmation email will provide Box Office pickup instructions???

Back
Top Bottom