Dallas, TX - McFarlin Memorial Auditorium (Nov. 17, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / First Of The Gang To Die / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Tony who was hit in the head rather hard by his mule Pony,

don't mess with 'causerie intime'. it is entirely human venture, so, it so far from you subgene genre.

we'll let you know

MUCH LOVE " We'll let you know" xoxoxoxoxoxoxo ~A truer flower~

Quoting a dead poet incessantly is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Quoting a dead poet incessantly is the last refuge of the unimaginative.

Crystalgeezer who break the crystal of a poet's heart,

That small and sickly eyes may glare and gloat, BUT,
OSCAR IS NOT DEATH.

we'll let you know

Okay. :blushing:

Oh great ... now every man and his b*stard dog is pretending to be the true artiste we'll let you know.

Dear REAL we'll let you know,

I'll see you somewhere.
I'll see you sometime.

♥♥♥ :)

Oh great ... now every man and his b*stard dog is pretending to be the true artiste we'll let you know.

Dear REAL we'll let you know,

I'll see you somewhere.
I'll see you sometime.

I wasn't pretending to be We'll let you know .I was merely expressing my admiration and amusement at this being as I find it refreshing and much more interesting than the other nonsense presented except for some people who seem okay ~A sad rose~

Dear A sad rose,

There really is no need to be sad.

Be A happy rose.

Hey We'll let you know, you have become the star of this site and deservedly so!
Please continue brighten our threads with your insightful posts.

Shelagh Delaney (25 November 1939 – 20 November 2011)

"A temperament capable of receiving, through an imaginative medium, and under imaginative conditions, new and beautiful impressions, is the only temperament that can appreciate a work of art." (Oscar Wilde)
Thank you Shelagh.
Goodbye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNuG6...eature=related

we'll let you know

So, based on some comments here, cameras are sticking out in the air...so I wanna clarify, were CELLPHONES and Cameras allowed inside any venue? Just wanna make sure if those are allowed..:blushing:

Back
Top Bottom