Dallas, TX - McFarlin Memorial Auditorium (Nov. 17, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / People Are The Same Everywhere / First Of The Gang To Die / Maladjusted / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat Is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / All The Lazy Dykes / Satellite Of Love / Scandinavia / I Know It's Over // Still Ill

set list provided by an anonymous person

Last edited:
Sorry the chronic toothache is really kicking in and compared to you its HEAVEN ON EARTH AAGGHHHH THATS GOOD!!!

Y.S.T.

Sorry the chronic toothache is really kicking in and compared to you its HEAVEN ON EARTH AAGGHHHH THATS GOOD!!!

Y.S.T.

Darling Tony who has in possession nice toff Pony,

"A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses." Oscar Wilde

we'll let you know

Darling Tony who has in possession nice toff Pony,

"A red rose is not selfish because it wants to be a red rose. It would be horribly selfish if it wanted all the other flowers in the garden to be both red and roses." Oscar Wilde

we'll let you know

Yeh what ever "Shaun W Ryder"

f*** you "Shaun W Ryder"

Yeh what ever "Shaun W Ryder"

f*** you "Shaun W Ryder"

Tony with alive and kicking Pony,

Considering Mr Ryder - "When man acts he is puppet." Oscar Wilde
Opposite.
"When he descibes he is poet." Oscar Wilde

we'll let you know

Your words of wisdom make me feel so in- secure you are such a keyboard bully, you must be jacking off on here!!!
I bet you can't sleep tonight tugging like billie-o Ha Ha ha ha !!!!

STROKER!!!!!!!

I'm getting bored now so G.F.Y

Tony with alive and kicking Pony,

Considering Mr Ryder - "When man acts he is puppet." Oscar Wilde
Opposite.
"When he descibes he is poet." Oscar Wilde

we'll let you know

I think this we'll let you know eccentric is the most strange and original subject ever to appeared on morrissey-solo.
Bizarre.

Your words of wisdom make me feel so in- secure you are such a keyboard bully, you must be jacking off on here!!!
I bet you can't sleep tonight tugging like billie-o Ha Ha ha ha !!!!

STROKER!!!!!!!

I'm getting bored now so G.F.Y

Tony with cripling old Pony,

Commonest street boy rude would have been ashamed - such a nasty language you put in this poor sentence.

Indeed, we'll let you know

I think this we'll let you know eccentric is the most strange and original subject ever to appeared on morrissey-solo.
Bizarre.

Dear son,

"The fatal errors of life are not due to man's being unreasonable. An unreasonable moment may be one's finest moment. They are due to man's being logical." Oscar Wilde

we'll let you know

Dear "We'll let you know" I like you!! Aspires to be a red rose one day, appreciates you.

We'll let you know ..... you rock!!!!!!!!!!! Sends you a hug!! You are awesome.

I was in the center section, 8th row on the floor, and have to say that the sound was so loud almost everything sounded distorted.

Questions: Was there an opening act?
How long did the show last, roughly?

The show was good. Twas solid and rockin. Morrissey looked the best Ive seen since before Quarry. He had good command of the show.
The bit during First of the Gang, Im not sure, he was looking down to the front row/standing room. NO way he forgot lyrics, he seemed distracted by something for a few moments.
The place was pretty much full, had a good buzz. Kristeen Young sounded good, I can say this for her; she works awfully hard. The band was great, alot of heavy songs in the set list, where I prefer the mid-tempo and more jangly stuff. The set list was good, not great. A lot of new stuff which I like, but dont love. Somehow Morrissey convinces us to love it anyway. Smiths stuff, great to hear obviously. Still Ill was outstanding. Ouiji board, Black Cloud, Sunday.....great.
The crowd was pretty sedate, although I think its a result of an aging fan base.....

Last edited:
The show was good. Twas solid and rockin. Morrissey looked the best Ive seen since before Quarry. He had good command of the show.
The bit during First of the Gang, Im not sure, he was looking down to the front row/standing room. NO way he forgot lyrics, he seemed distracted by something for a few moments.
The place was pretty much full, had a good buzz. Kristeen Young sounded good, I can say this for her; she works awfully hard. The band was great, alot of heavy songs in the set list, where I prefer the mid-tempo and more jangly stuff. The set list was good, not great. A lot of new stuff which I like, but dont love. Somehow Morrissey convinces us to love it anyway. Smiths stuff, great to hear obviously. Still Ill was outstanding. Ouiji board, Black Cloud, Sunday.....great.
The crowd was pretty sedate, although I think its a result of an aging fan base.....

He forgot lyrics on the last US tour too just FYI

too bad 80+% of posts here absolute trash, idiots abound; anyway, thanks to the outnumbered, sincere contributors

Is Moz looking fitter?
Appears to be by recent concert vids.
And returning to whipping the shirt off is a good pointer.

Tony the Pony, GFY with something sharp.

Dear friend Peterb,

Sometimes it is hard to explain to imbecile - anything. So, "Don't squander the gold of your days, listening to the tedious, trying to improve the hopeless failure, or giving away your life to the ignorant, the common, and the vulgar." (Oscar Wilde)
Yours beautiful, inteligent, ironic, stylish and elegant

we'll let you know
Hi We'll let you know, thanks for the support. You're right, I'm nuts to engage with these people.

and all this at each others throats is the reason we re not ok with this site...hi manc lad..enjoy the usa..call me when you reach san fran, we ll meet up

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom