Brigitte Bardot on trial for allegedly inciting anti-Muslim hatred

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
This is really dishonest. You are DELIBERATELY not distinguishing between Jihadist radicals and normal, everyday Muslims who go to school, date, watch sports, and eat junk food like everybody else.

It is not dishonest...you just choose to view it as such because it doesn't fit in with your warped sense of right and wrong/morality/values. It isn't radical at all to practice what your faith tells you to do...and Islam DOES tell it's followers to do these things. It isn't just "a few passages here and there" like you're trying to make it out to be...it is the basic laws of the religion! YOU are DELIBERATELY glossing over that fact because it makes you WRONG.

THIS is what I wanted to address. Now, if you're going to judge ALL Muslims based solely on a few passages from the Koran, there are some Bible passages you might want to read.. To quote Moses, in Numbers 31:7-18 "Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves."
Or this, from Deuteronomy 20:10-14, "When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you." Or this: "If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father."(Deuteronomy 22:28-29) Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight...The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die. (Samuel 12:11-14) Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12) If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives. (Leviticus 20:13)If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10)A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.(Leviticus 21:9) I could post PAGES of the same vile, hateful crap, the Bible is FULL of it. I'm assuming you're a Christian, do you believe that adulterers should be executed? Why do you assume every Muslim believes this, then?

As SNS22 pointed out, you lifted your passages from someone else's website...it would be much easier to take you seriously (if that is possible) if you were speaking from the heart and basing what you're saying off of your own knowledge (*guffaws*). You know what they say about "assumption" don't you? I'm sure you do...I'm sure you hear it ALL the time. No, I'm NOT a Christian...I do not practice any religion...but that is beside the point. I don't think it matters what my opinion on what should happen to adulterers is because it has no basis on anything remotely religious. The bottom line is if you don't follow what your Bible/Quran advocates then you don't have the right to call yourself a Christian/Muslim. Muslims who pick and choose which laws to follow are not Muslims at all...the same goes for Christians.

Again, you betray yourself. Let's talk about human rights violations. You want us to believe you actually CARE about such things? How about our illegal and immoral occupation of Iraq? Or the sanctions we imposed on that country which sent poverty and infant mortality through the roof. How about all the Palestinians, and Lebanese, tortured killed or brutalized by the overzealous Israeli military which we support, the thousands who sit in prison and are tortured without charges? How the democratically elected, pro-western government or Iran was overthrown by the CIA in the 1950's and turned into a brutal dictatorship. How the US government supported the overthrow of the government of Indonesia, the largest Muslim country on earth, and turned it into a brutal police state, selling the regime the weapons and military equipment to slaughter as many as 2 million people from the 1950's to 1998?
Clearly you don;'t give a CRAP about human rights you're just using it as a foil to support you're bigoted rhetoric.

I really don't give a f*** what you or anyone else believe I care about. This topic wasn't about America's or the rest of the world's follies over the years...it was about "Bridgette Bardot and Muslim Hatred" if you bothered to read the topic at all (you probably didn't)...so why would I be talking about unrelated nonsense? Muslims had these laws and have been practicing them LONG before America even existed...you are simply nothing more than a brainless left-wing twit with borrowed ideals and pathetic diction. I've had enough of your ignorance for one night...please go jump off a high bridge. The world would be better off.

She should just file a countersuit to clear her name. It's what everyone's doing nowadays. ;)

@ I Drink Your Milkshake

Are you retarded? No seriously!

Saying all Muslims are radicals is like saying all Christians are members of the KKK. I have many Muslim friends and I find what you are saying extremely ignorant and frankly totally f***ing ridiculous.

Please f*** off and die.

@ I Drink Your Milkshake

Are you retarded? No seriously!

Saying all Muslims are radicals is like saying all Christians are members of the KKK. I have many Muslim friends and I find what you are saying extremely ignorant and frankly totally f***ing ridiculous.

Please f*** off and die.

Learn to read you stupid mongoloid c***...learn to read.

Learn to read you stupid mongoloid c***...learn to read.

Stop being a f***ing ignorant c***. You f***ing disgust me. Eat shit and die.

I suggest you go and READ the BIBLE.

http://www.vexen.co.uk/holyshit/badbits.html

CAPITAL PUNISHMENT (As Rules given to Isralites)
Numbers 15:30-31 "Any person who sins deliberately, whether he is a native or a foreigner, is guilty of treating the Lord with contempt, and he shall be be put to death, because he has rejected what teh Lord said and has deliberately broken one of his commands. He is responsible for his own death."
Numbers 15:32-36 "Once, while the Israelites were still in the wilderness, a man was found gathering firewood on the Sabbath. He was taken to Moses, Aaron and the whole community, and was put under guard, because it was not clear what should be done with him. Then the Lord said to Moses, "The man must be put to death; the whole community is to stone him to death outside the camp." So the whole community took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the Lord had commanded."

CHILD MURDER, INFANTICIDE
Exodus 4:22-23 "Then you must tell him that I, the Lord, say, 'Israel is my first born son. I told you to let my son go, so that he might worship me, but you refused. Now I am going to kill your first-born son.'"
Numbers 31:17 (Moses) "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him (in other words: women that might be pregnant)."
1Samuel 15:1-8 "Now listen to what the Lord Almighty says. He is going to punish the people of Amalek because their ancestors opposed the Israelites... 3-8 : With 210000 soldiers they killed all the men, women, children, babies, cattle, camels and donkeys."
2Samuel 12:11-19 "Thus saith the Lord, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee ... the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die. ... And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. ... David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead."
2Kings 2:23-24 "Elisha left Jericho to go to Bethel and on the way some boys came out of a town and made fun of him. "Get out of here, Baldy!" they shouted.
Elisha turned around, glared at them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two she-bears came out of the woods and tore forty-two of the boys to pieces."
2Kings 6:28-29 "And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son."
Psalm 137:8-9 Prayer/song of vengeance "O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones."
Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up."

HOMOSEXUALITY
Leviticus 18:22 "No man is to have sexual relations with another man: God hates that."
Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with another man, they have done a disgusting thing, and both shall be put to death. They are responsible for their own death."
1Corinthians 6:9-10 "Do you now know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral, nor the idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor theives nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Last edited:
Stop being a f***ing ignorant c***. You f***ing disgust me. Eat shit and die.

I really don't have the time or desire to respond to your stupid, trivial little comments in any depth. You and your 3rd Grade insults can go f*** yourselves for all I care...I've got bigger things to worry about than pathetic little pricks like you.

I really don't have the time or desire to respond to your stupid, trivial little comments in any depth. You and your 3rd Grade insults can go f*** yourselves for all I care...I've got bigger things to worry about than pathetic little pricks like you.

f*** off then. GO ON f*** OFF!!!

AND DON'T f***ING COME BACK!!!!

f*** off then. GO ON f*** OFF!!!

AND DON'T f***ING COME BACK!!!!

Had you bothered to read, you pathetic whore, you would have noticed I said that people who aren't 'radical' Muslims aren't really Muslims at all. People do not have the right to call themselves a member of a religion if they don't practice the religion (it would be like a man who has sex with men calling himself straight)...and Islam explicitly tells its followers to convert or kill all critics of Allah, the Quran, and Sharia Law. If you knew ANYTHING about the religion then you would know that...but obviously you know nothing but how to spill useless, annoying, and boring dribble all over the forum.

You are so f***ing stupid it is pitiful. It depresses me to realize that your Mother had a chance to save the world of your ignorance but 'chose life' instead. Lets compromise - you and I can go out back and I can perform the long overdue abortion on you...that is if you'll pull your head out of your ass long enough for me to put a hole in it.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Had you bothered to read, you pathetic whore, you would have noticed I said that people who aren't 'radical' Muslims aren't really Muslims at all. People do not have the right to call themselves a member of a religion if they don't practice the religion (it would be like a man who has sex with men calling himself straight)...and Islam explicitly tells its followers to convert or kill all critics of Allah, the Quran, and Sharia Law. If you knew ANYTHING about the religion then you would know that...but obviously you know nothing but how to spill useless, annoying, and boring dribble all over the forum.

You are so f***ing stupid it is pitiful. It depresses me to realize that your Mother had a chance to save the world of your ignorance but 'chose life' instead. Lets compromise - you and I can go out back and I can perform the long overdue abortion on you...that is if you'll pull your head out of your ass long enough for me to put a hole in it.

76-head_up_ass.jpg

Wow, that was the fastest comeback ever.

Radical Muslims ARE still Muslims but are the minority and do not represent the views of most. Thats why made the comparison I made SHITHEAD. If you read the BIBLE as I mentioned to you AND POSTED you will see that similar things are printed in there ALSO!!!!!!!!

Please f*** off and bother someone who gives a shit about your f***ed up and ill informed opinions, because I f***ing don't.

Brigitte Bardot convicted in race case

PARIS, France (AP) -- A Paris court on Tuesday convicted Brigitte Bardot of provoking discrimination and racial hatred for writing that Muslims are destroying France.

The court also handed down a $23,325 fine against the former screen siren and animal rights campaigner.

A leading French anti-racism group known as MRAP filed a lawsuit last year over a letter she sent to then-Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy. The remarks were published in her foundation's quarterly journal.

In the December 2006 letter to Sarkozy, now the president, Bardot said France is "tired of being led by the nose by this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts."

She was referring to the Muslim feast of Aid el-Kebir, celebrated by slaughtering sheep.

French anti-racism laws prevent inciting hatred and discrimination on racial or religious or racial grounds. Bardot had been convicted four times previously for inciting racial hatred.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/06/03/france.bardot.racism.ap/index.html

They won't smile till her mouth is shut, good and proper, forever

Former screen siren Bardot convicted in race case Tue Jun 3, 10:32 AM ET

Brigitte Bardot was convicted Tuesday of provoking discrimination and racial hatred for writing that Muslims are destroying France.

A Paris court also handed down a $23,325 fine against the former screen siren and animal rights campaigner. The court also ordered Bardot to pay $1,555 in damages to MRAP.

Bardot's lawyer, Francois-Xavier Kelidjian, said he would talk to her about the possibility of an appeal.

A leading French anti-racism group known as MRAP filed a lawsuit last year over a letter she sent to then-Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy. The remarks were published in her foundation's quarterly journal.

In the December 2006 letter to Sarkozy, now the president, Bardot said France is "tired of being led by the nose by this population that is destroying us, destroying our country by imposing its acts."

Bardot, 73, was referring to the Muslim feast of Aid el-Kebir, celebrated by slaughtering sheep.

French anti-racism laws prevent inciting hatred and discrimination on racial or religious or racial grounds. Bardot had been convicted four times previously for inciting racial hatred.

"She is tired of this type of proceedings," he said. "She has the impression that people want to silence her. She will not be silenced in her defense of animal rights."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080603...m&printer=1;_ylt=AkwWBoEhtZNCz0r.9Bq7rrXqChkF

Re: They won't smile till her mouth is shut, good and proper, forever

You Are The Quarry
bonnieclyde.jpg

Vive la France! Who'd have thought we'd become Europe's last bastion of tolerance and respect? This sends out a fine example of how other nations should treat their racist scum.

:clap::clap::clap:

Coiff.

I don't understand the sheep reference. :confused:

And you should try foie gras sometime, it's heaven on the palate. ;)

Coiff.

Well, she was upset because of the ritual slaughter of sheep during that holiday she was writing about in the letter. It's rather inhumane, from what I've read about it, and I assume well bellow cruelty standards set for regular abattoirs in France.

Should I also try lobster? :p

This is why we eat Freedom Fries in the US.

just to clarify, yes, the US is morally and ethically superior to another country, and that country starts with an F. :p

This is why we eat Freedom Fries in the US.

just to clarify, yes, the US is morally and ethically superior to another country, and that country starts with an F. :p

Doesn't Obama wanna make the USA more like France?

Tags
boring brigitte bardot ding dong witch is dead france freedom of speech islam leftist fascism old news
Back
Top Bottom