Bodies - Robbie Williams

One word, NO

I think he's trying now, but it just don't wash, all that talking about graves and when we're dead. How much of a copyist of our Moz is it possible to be. Statement, not question

I can't even be bothered to listen to it. the mere mention of his name makes me agitated!

one of the biggest twats going in music or the whole entertainment industry today. Certainly haven't missed him in his absence.

Williams is an absolute berk; some of his songs are good tho when his horrible voice is lower down in the mix ('Feel' is sublime).
Heard Bogies last night. Nothing special but will probably reach number one in the hit parade. Depends largely in air play...

I thought this forum was for discussion of other "music"?

What on earth does Robbie Williams have to do with music?

I'm being entirely serious.

He is hideous.

Where many pop "stars" are vain and a little self-obsessed none can match this odious little beasts level of self-importance and arrogance. His entirely manufactured "problems" with drink and drugs, his "zany" on-stage performances, his trashing of his old band mates in an attempt to ape his idol Liam Gallagher, his cowardly refusal to take said hero up on his challenge for a "square-go" and so much more besides make him the dullest dullard in dullsville.

Kimura

I wanted this song to be good but unfortunately it is nothing special at all.

And he needed something special.

I thought this forum was for discussion of other "music"?

What on earth does Robbie Williams have to do with music?

I'm being entirely serious.

He is hideous.

Where many pop "stars" are vain and a little self-obsessed none can match this odious little beasts level of self-importance and arrogance. His entirely manufactured "problems" with drink and drugs, his "zany" on-stage performances, his trashing of his old band mates in an attempt to ape his idol Liam Gallagher, his cowardly refusal to take said hero up on his challenge for a "square-go" and so much more besides make him the dullest dullard in dullsville.

Kimura

the man truly is loathsome. but he's easily the most successful British singer of the last decade and a half so it's fair enough to discuss him.
also, it was actually Gallagher who refused their boxing match.

Thanks for posting, I love Robbie & was wondering what he was up to. There's a slight hint of Depeche Mode in the song.

Back
Top Bottom