Belo Horizonte - Chevrolet Hall (Mar. 7, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Flax

• Rock alternativo de Morrissey encanta fãs de diferentes gerações - globo.com. Link posted by an anonymous person: "He did give a hug/shook hands with a woman in the special needs area, during everyday is like sunday (? not sure but i think i filmed this too), her pic is here..."
  • Veja imagens da turnê de Morrissey no Brasil - UOL. Photos by Marcus Desimoni/NITRO IMAGENS, 26 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

morrissey_brasil_2012_f_001.jpg

Last edited:
Great Gig !!! The peolpe of Belo Horizonte had a great time !!

Shitty camera, sorry. http://youtu.be/Gm5H_wa6keo . At first they said no cameras whatsoever would be allowed then gave up in the last minute (still no pro cameras though), the producers even posted a tweet about it but it was too late for me (and a lot more people) to bring in their cameras.

Can anyone tell me anything about the backdrop? Looks different. Who's on it?
has it changed again?
would like to know that too , if no one has a pic of it. ,cananyone describe it? thanks

thanks to je suis julie. the sixties woman from the pre shoew videos is francoise hardy"all over the world".

Last edited:
Last edited:
Shame on you, Belo Horizonte. The best show of the year not sold out. Morrissey deserves more.

I would know what the name of the sound on the first old video showed before morrissey's concert. Someone help me, please!

let it be me...........................................
francoise hardy lol.

brazil, so much fun and so little time.
better than a night watching walsall v sheffield utd for those less fortunate....

boring ? you must be joking you stupid fool who wrote that shit for the telegraph and star.

boxers x

One thing nobody seem to have noticed (because the venue was too empty *smirk*) were the mics at the front of the stage, pointed at the audience. There was one at the left of the audience in front of the lightning rig a bit to the right of the stage, more in front of that sort of "booth"... there was someone in there controlling something (stage mix? Maybe that guy was just there to control this supposed recording?), I couldn't see the right side from where I was but probably there was another mic there as well, and this other one was turned on all the time, there was a green led light on. Are all these concerts being recorded?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom