Are Vegans just being elitist & pious?

Well we can't know what it feels like for a hen because we're not hens. But people do have a history of believing that certain human and non-human animals didn't feel pain when they were doing things to them which would clearly cause pain to adult humans, a.k.a. the rulers of the world. Conscience issues, I guess.

Lactating is uncomfortable. Maybe it wasn't for you, but you didn't have to walk with a huge udder between your legs. Cows get infections even when they're milked regularly. And god help them if they're producing organic milk, they'll just have to cope with the pain because they won't be given antibiotics.

so really,we do not know if they enjoy laying their eggs,especially for humans and whether or not they would be willing to have sex with humans,your research is groundbreaking.:p

Cows get infections even when they're milked regularly. And god help them if they're producing organic milk, they'll just have to cope with the pain because they won't be given antibiotics.

How do you know this? It seems untrue to me, since w/o antibiotics it take much longer, if at all, to get better. I really would like to believe I'm not getting any pus in my organic milk.

so really,we do not know if they enjoy laying their eggs,especially for humans and whether or not they would be willing to have sex with humans,your research is groundbreaking.:p

Somebody will have to conduct an experiment :rolleyes::p

How do you know this? It seems untrue to me, since w/o antibiotics it take much longer, if at all, to get better. I really would like to believe I'm not getting any pus in my organic milk.

Sorry, but chances are that you do :eek: I read a research about it a long time ago, I'll try to find it on the internet.

Sorry, but chances are that you do :eek: I read a research about it a long time ago, I'll try to find it on the internet.

Dear god please help me.

To quote my cartoon twin sister Lisa Simpson-

Milk is Murder!

So far I only found this :p

66852056v13_240x240_Front.jpg

Back
Top Bottom