Any decent 2007 shows about?

I don't know much about other CD burning programs, but my computer came with a program by Roxio that burns FLAC files onto CDs that play in normal car stereos and CD players. Do most programs work like that?

Whats the quality on
05-09-07 Filmore, CO
and
07-20-07 Atlanta, GA

like compared to the others? they're the only 2 from that list I dont have, cant find them anywhere, losless or otherwise, I checked drifters site but the latest shows there are 2006 shows.

OK, as promised, here are my raw copies of three songs from the Birmingham show July 19. First up: Girlfriend in a Coma.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BJSVSSD1

These are WAV files recorded at 44mHz, according to my camera, on which they were recorded. I know they need tweaking and I don't know if they will yield listenable files. I just recorded them because I wanted to see if I could manage it. All I ask in return is that someone give me an MP3 copy if they are able to do anything with the file.

The next two are coming, they take a few minutes to load up.

Thanks!

Not as easy as you would think: gotta download the original FLAC, then download a program to convert it to MP3, then actually convert it...never to listen to the FLAC file again. Not to mention that you have to spend an hour or so downloading something (bringing the rest of your PC to a standstill) which you then have to spend ages converting again anyway.

Just a lot of time taken up which could be really cut down on.

Wouldn't it be easier for one person to convert it then be able to share?

Well, I did that..and they put a price on my head that makes it virtually impossible for me to walk the streets at night :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom