Morrissey and Smiths Collection multiple live shows - compilations

If someone has Sao Paulo 2012, which exists in soundboard (somehow I have misplaced it), please share it. Thanks in advance.
Here's an indirect version of the one you shared in 2012:
(https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/sao-paulo-2012-webcast-audio-rip.121628/)
The 5gig version is still knocking about on ST if you want to re-extract it, but this should do it:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6e2621
Cheers,
FWD.
(just noticed this version is @320 rather than @192).

Last edited:
Here's an indirect version of the one you shared in 2012:
(https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/sao-paulo-2012-webcast-audio-rip.121628/)
The 5gig version is still knocking about on ST if you want to re-extract it, but this should do it:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/6e2621
Cheers,
FWD.
(just noticed this version is @320 rather than @192).

Many thanks. I have zero memory of ever ripping that audio, LOL. But I was still a drinker back then so that's probably why.
So, just to confirm, the sendspace link you shared...that IS my rip, or it's one you did?

Many thanks. I have zero memory of ever ripping that audio, LOL. But I was still a drinker back then so that's probably why.
So, just to confirm, the sendspace link you shared...that IS my rip, or it's one you did?
I found it off-site with a referral txt linking to your post - the only reason I'm not certain it's yours is your mention of 192 and this is 320 - who knows :)
Regards,
FWD.

I found it off-site with a referral txt linking to your post - the only reason I'm not certain it's yours is your mention of 192 and this is 320 - who knows :)
Regards,
FWD.

Gotcha. Just played a bit of the first couple tracks. It's my rip. I remember cocking up the editing at the very beginning of First Of The Gang To Die. Gonna re-do it at some point...probably.

Also, I love how it's labeled "upgrade" when all that person did was re-encode my 192 to 320.

Semi-relatedly, as I am finishing up sorting/posting my last few remaining boots, I see that I have The Galen Center from 2015...in my mind it feels like this was shared here by someone fairly recently, but you have a much better memory than I do, which is not saying much. Anyway, should I bother re-posting it?

Also, I have an un-chopped .wav file of Primavera Fauna/Chile 2015 and the unchopped Santa Barbara...I will post the unchopped files here but I am skeptical if I will ever get around to properly cutting them up. Do you know if edited versions have ever surfaced?

Lastly, I still have tagged soundboards of 25 Live, Santiago '15, Paris '14, Hammersmith '15, the aforementioned Galen Center, the Maida Vale show and the Berlin show from Low In High School...which will all be posted today. Are there any other soundboards I'm missing? Any from '16 besides Santa Barbara? Have I gotten all the SER rips?

Thanks for all your help throughout this thread, man. You're awesome.

Last edited:
Re: Galen, yes I posted it whole and you had chopped version.
View attachment 43648
Here is the excellent:
Los Angeles, CA - Galen Center at USC (Dec. 31, 2015) via the SiriusXM stream - sounds great.
Only downside is that the stream isn't chopped in to tracks, but that's for someone with more time perhaps?
Worth having:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yrymp4

Set:
Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / How Soon Is Now? / First Of The Gang To Die / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / This Charming Man / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / You'll Be Gone / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday / All The Lazy Dykes / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / The Bullfighter Dies / What She Said / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Meat Is Murder / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You // The Queen Is Dead

Regards,
FWD.
Cheers,
FWD.

Last edited:
Well, that's all I've got.

All that leaves, as far as my hard drive is concerned, are the wav files -unchopped, unedited, and all in excellent quality- of Hammersmith 2015, Chile 2015 Night 2, and Santa Barbara 2016...but cutting those up will be time consuming and I can't swear I'll get around to it, at least not anytime soon. There's also the task of re-doing Sao Paulo 2012...

Anyway, if I ever get around to that stuff, I'll share it, but no promises that I'll get around to it.

Thanks again to Famous When Dead for helping so much with this, and to everyone else who has offered material. As I said at the beginning of this thread and will now bookend it with as well, ultimate credit goes to (well, Morrissey to be honest, but aside from Morrissey) the various people who bootlegged, edited, ripped, shared, etc. all this stuff in the first place...none of whom were me.

So, thanks again everyone.

Well, that's all I've got.

All that leaves, as far as my hard drive is concerned, are the wav files -unchopped, unedited, and all in excellent quality- of Hammersmith 2015, Chile 2015 Night 2, and Santa Barbara 2016...but cutting those up will be time consuming and I can't swear I'll get around to it, at least not anytime soon. There's also the task of re-doing Sao Paulo 2012...

Anyway, if I ever get around to that stuff, I'll share it, but no promises that I'll get around to it.

Thanks again to Famous When Dead for helping so much with this, and to everyone else who has offered material. As I said at the beginning of this thread and will now bookend it with as well, ultimate credit goes to (well, Morrissey to be honest, but aside from Morrissey) the various people who bootlegged, edited, ripped, shared, etc. all this stuff in the first place...none of whom were me.

So, thanks again everyone.

This has to be one of the best things I ever came across on this site.
Thanks for all the music.
Here's to ya!

Paris '92 (Beethoven Was Deaf leftovers)

Great audience recording of the Paris '92 songs left off of Beethoven. The corresponding Astoria songs (soundboard sourced), from which that album was also culled, are posted above.

This doesn't seem to have a link to download. Thank you so much for organizing and sharing all of this great material!

Dear FWD,
It bugs me to turn to you once again. Still, all the links you posted (page2 of this thread, I believe) are Sendspace links. Sendspace only allows 300MB an hour. This is taking me forever though I want it all...

Dear FWD,
It bugs me to turn to you once again. Still, all the links you posted (page2 of this thread, I believe) are Sendspace links. Sendspace only allows 300MB an hour. This is taking me forever though I want it all...
I'm in the same position unfortunately.
Just pulling them down slowly.
Sendspace cap old links on top of restricted size downloads.
When I have the lot, I will find a better way to share.
Regards,
FWD.

I've seen the following chopped in to parts on YT, but have just re-ripped it myself.
Here is 'An Afternoon With Morrissey' DVD interview (15mins).
This was free inside a Les Inrockuptibles / Inrocks magazine:

MORRISSEY_MORRISSEY+&+THE+SMITHS+++DVD-360527.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xhcpbe

Regards,
FWD

The Smiths - Barrowlands, Glasgow, 25 September, 1985 - Complete.

DTh8yiDW4AAP8jg.jpg

https://www.sendspace.com/file/l3nyas

The full gig courtesy of Steve/Soundsville Int.
FLAC->320kbps - sounds great.
Bless all those who stuck a walkman down their codpiece to capture gigs like this.
Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom