Morrissey Central "AND THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS ARE WRITTEN ON THE SUBWAY WALLS / AND WHISPERED IN THE SOUNDS … OF SILENCE" (August 12, 2023)

unnamed.jpg

unamed.jpg
unnamd.jpg
amed.jpg

uname.jpg

nnamed.jpg

its hardly banksy,if it was one message fine but to keep going and going almost defeats the purpose.
capito records needs to take a look at themselves.

I cannot be the only one who sees a clear and obvious parallel to the fake graffiti, or digital if you would prefer, that was used the World Peace Is None Of Your Business album art. It's almost the same style a very similar color and who else but somebody inside the camp would make "street art" like this. I suppose there's a possibility it's real, but either way, I find it extremely cringe-inducing.

A fellow that can't find a record label to adhere to his exact specifications is not exactly significant on the scale of world injustice

I cannot be the only one who sees a clear and obvious parallel to the fake graffiti, or digital if you would prefer, that was used the World Peace Is None Of Your Business album art. It's almost the same style a very similar color and who else but somebody inside the camp would make "street art" like this. I suppose there's a possibility it's real, but either way, I find it extremely cringe-inducing.

A fellow that can't find a record label to adhere to his exact specifications is not exactly significant on the scale of world injustice
It was real graffiti on WPINOYB.
Regards,
FWD.

It was real graffiti on WPINOYB.
Regards,
FWD.

I am corrected

I w

I was going to suggest that it was perhaps the leftover can used in the WPINOYB photo as it looked to possibly be the same-ish orange color.

I keep checking back just in case the old magic has returned but I always disappointed. Morrissey Central is beyond crap and every post screams out loud that Morrissey's attention-seeking narcissism is now completely off the charts. I don't think I like him anymore.

Was that also the bridge referred to in « Still Ill »?
Under the iron bridge we kissed….
If it seems that Moz kissed so much that I end up with sore lips. Aha...... But it was no longer the same. Who would be the one in the song that made Moz's lips hurt under a bridge je je!!

Jesucristo, no hay palabras para el pedazo de mierda que hizo esto, la gente me rompe la cabeza.
Y lo más triste de esto es que el botones que escribió esto probablemente pensó que era un gesto amable y conmovedor.
'Oh, alguien ha muerto relacionado con mi Morrissey, debo involucrarme de alguna manera'. Qué insultante para la familia de Morrissey.
de terror

I keep checking back just in case the old magic has returned but I always disappointed. Morrissey Central is beyond crap and every post screams out loud that Morrissey's attention-seeking narcissism is now completely off the charts. I don't think I like him anymore.
Welcome to the club! What took you so long?

Won’t be too hard to trace that particular colour to the nearest branch of B&Q, Homebase etc.
Only ever sold once every 12 months to the same short man suspiciously shadowed by a slightly taller man with a Mancunian accent and darkened glasses, visibly nursing a hangover.

im losing my job at the grafitti company--the writing was on the wall.
i feel very strongly about grafitti in toilets--i have signed a partition.
mate did grafitti with me--he just tagged along.
grafitti artist painted a police station in a thick font--that was bold.
today i met a grafitti artist--name was mark walls.

im losing my job at the grafitti company--the writing was on the wall.
i feel very strongly about grafitti in toilets--i have signed a partition.
mate did grafitti with me--he just tagged along.
grafitti artist painted a police station in a thick font--that was bold.
today i met a grafitti artist--name was mark walls.
IMG_9128.jpeg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom