The Wall Remains - Morrissey Central (28 January, 2019)

45907_45905_20190126_163515_fzfzin.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-wall-remains

A suggestion of time passing?
A suggestion that they will record in La Fabrique?
(Who haven't updated their site or Twitter since 2016 - there's no indication anyone is near France right now either).
Who knows!?
From a post here in 2014 - confirmation that the image was not photoshopped (what, no clone stamps?).

20190128_215507.jpg

Central is in danger of becoming just a flight of ideas IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
That paint has held well for all that time. Not to mention the colouration of the wall.

Where exactly is it?

Presumably somebody wass there on 28 Jan...

45907_45905_20190126_163515_fzfzin.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/the-wall-remains

A suggestion of time passing?
A suggestion that they will record in La Fabrique?
(Who haven't updated their site or Twitter since 2016 - there's no indication anyone is near France right now either).
Who knows!?
From a post here in 2014 - confirmation that the image was not photoshopped (what, no clone stamps?).

View attachment 47403

Central is in danger of becoming just a flight of ideas IMHO.
Regards,
FWD.
dont get it

Are there still leaves on the trees in France in January?

Doesn’t the sign off indicate that that is the location that the posting/statement was made? Ie the location not in the post but at the foot.

Oh, THAT wall.
My first reaction when reading the heading was to expect a rant on Trump's wall.

But more to the point now, didn't the Moz mention in one of these south American interviews that new recording sessions were planned for January (2019)?

I get it but then again I take all the vitamins and minerals you people don't. This is a bit like the Kevin Spacey Christmas rant when I was the only one realising he was talking about how his character in American Beauty never died and how he was in fact announcing the follow up movie American Beauty 2.

You heard it from me first!

remember the clone stamp,went on for weeks on here and certain people were so clever and convinced everyone they knew what they were talking about.

its a wonder that bike has never appeared on ebay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom