The silliest poll you ever see

• Total voters

Kewpie

Subscriber
I think those should deserve a poll. :p

Here it is folks! Hot off the press!

Mum's the word...:thumb:

ap7oef.jpg

Well for the premenstrual woman on here who can't take your head out of Morrissey's anus and recognise a joke and you lot thinking i'm a massive homophobe here!

Enjoy!

2uro2md.jpg

The final instalment in the Trilogy!

Enjoy "Bi" fanzzzzz!

33ndmqd.jpg

Last edited:
Both Mozza22059's are works of genius but I Can Have Both is the best, mainly due to the use of Louis Spence at a jaunty angle.:thumb:

All amusing - as are Crystal Geezers covers, but I like the combination of (proper old fashioned) beer glasses and gimp masks on 'Dont Make Fun of Daddie's Voice'.

People who criticized the original thread also criticized the moderators along the way--hence Kewpie is now provoking them with this thread. She's also baiting them into complaining again. Should they do so, and should they then be insulted again by those who know that they can get away with any degree of aggression if it's directed at someone who's out of favor with a mod, she can retort that this is the Pigsty, and so there's nothing she can do about. Ideally, she'll have a proper, full-blown lynching to enjoy.

She's a malicious, lying, subliterate asshole, but she's not actually stupid. Those of who you let her get away with it? You're stupid.

I thought that Ahaha was an Aha cover band and that this was a poll about which one of them is my favorite. :eek:

Bloody hell.:eek:

I think they're all hilarious.
But I don't think Morrissey would be very pleased.
Never mind, we'll keep it a secret.

Back
Top Bottom