Morrissey Central “2022” (December 25, 2022)

At one point in time, the Manics were interested in inviting Morrissey to sing on their album, but didn’t approach him, presumably knowing that Morrissey would turn down such an invitation. So they worked with other singers instead, like Richard Hawley, Nina Prsons (from the Cardigans) and the late Marc Lanegan on their latest release as I discovered the other dy.
Love this song with Nina Persson

Last edited:
At one point in time, the Manics were interested in inviting Morrissey to sing on their album, but didn’t approach him, presumably knowing that Morrissey would turn down such an invitation. So they worked with other singers instead, like Richard Hawley, Nina Prsons (from the Cardigans) and the late Marc Lanegan on their latest release as I discovered the other dy.
strange, i would've thought the manics would've had enough homoerotic appeal for moz to be interested

The Manics have had a love / hate relationship with Moz for many years. Mostly love / admiration though you can´t help but feel. There is this (fairly atrocious) interview from 1994. Channel 4 at its most amateurish - excruciating at points. The interview starts at about 3´30´´.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom