songs that make you cry.

There are many for me, actually.

But at the moment 'Life Is A Pigsty'. And always always 'I've Changed My Plea To Guilty'. The line "If there is one thing in life I've observed, it's that everybody's got somebody. Oh no, not me", gets me every time. And just the way he sings "See how your rules spoil the game".

That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
I Know It's Over
Asleep

Tear-jerker songs if ever there was one lol, get me every time.
Oh.. and..

Late Night, Maudlin Street

Angel, Angel, Down we go together
Life is a pigsty
I know it's gonna happen someday
Hold on to your friends

..they all remind me of how tough reality is - both in a good and a bad way

Let me kiss you is emotionally evocative. I have forgiven Jesus is the first Morrissey song I have ever heard so i attach alot of nostalgia to it.

Asleep doesnt make me cry. more get the closet kitchen knife and go for the heart.
I know it's over is quite possibly one of the saddest songs of all time.

Asleep doesnt make me cry. more get the closet kitchen knife and go for the heart.
I know it's over is quite possibly one of the saddest songs of all time.

i share your sentiments about "asleep', however, it makes me wanna grab the nearest bottle of pills, not a knife. less messy that way.

as far as "i know its over"...the line "if youre so very goodlooking, why do you sleep alone tonight?"...kills me every time. :(

"there is a light" makes me cry, just because it has alot of sentimental value to me.

i share your sentiments about "asleep', however, it makes me wanna grab the nearest bottle of pills, not a knife. less messy that way.

as far as "i know its over"...the line "if youre so very goodlooking, why do you sleep alone tonight?"...kills me every time. :(

"there is a light" makes me cry, just because it has alot of sentimental value to me.

if i killed myself it would be very messy, i dunno why but id want to leave alot of blood. I think i have a thing for blood? Anyways i think aesthetically killing oneself in a pool of blood with a bloodied knife is far more appealing than slouching bloutidly with a bottle of pills. ;)

Practically any song can make me cry when I’m in a certain mood, I remember one time watching ‘Who put the M..’ and every track had me reaching for the tissues, I knew it was quite ridiculous and says a lot more about my state of mind than the songs!

Recently it’s been ‘Come Back to Camden’, ‘Seasick’, ‘Well I wonder’- the usual suspects for me. And always ‘I know it’s Over’- far too hard to listen to most days. I find ‘Asleep’ has a strangely hypnotic affect over me, it’s quite calming and strangely comforting in the way it talks of peacefully drifting off to sleep.

if i killed myself it would be very messy, i dunno why but id want to leave alot of blood. I think i have a thing for blood? Anyways i think aesthetically killing oneself in a pool of blood with a bloodied knife is far more appealing than slouching bloutidly with a bottle of pills. ;)

eh, im a wimp. ;)

actually, if i were to seriously want to kill myself, i know exactly howd i go, and it would definitely work. but...its too morbid to post here...

At least Asleep, Late Night Maudlin Street, Well I Wonder and Angel Angel Down We Go Together but there are many more.

Oh yes, All The Lazy Dykes, too, of course. Why is it that almost everyone seem to hate that song?:( I happen to adore it, thank you very much:o

Practically any song can make me cry when I’m in a certain mood, I remember one time watching ‘Who put the M..’ and every track had me reaching for the tissues, I knew it was quite ridiculous and says a lot more about my state of mind than the songs!

Recently it’s been ‘Come Back to Camden’, ‘Seasick’, ‘Well I wonder’- the usual suspects for me. And always ‘I know it’s Over’- far too hard to listen to most days. I find ‘Asleep’ has a strangely hypnotic affect over me, it’s quite calming and strangely comforting in the way it talks of peacefully drifting off to sleep.

Come Back To Camden, oh my God yeah, I can't listen to that song without a wave of sadness and hopelessness sweeping over me lol :(

Call me traditional, but i have always preferred hanging oneself. No mess, but there is struggle and asphixiation involved so you will go out in dignity. wait... How'd I begin talking about this? Oh well my pompousity needs an outlet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom