This or That, make your Pick

I would take the letter writing too,
because it wouldnt take long before he was 'begging' to meet me. ;)

i'm sure he would be begging, you're a very interesting person lottie, but lets say you CANNOT meet. Just can't. its like...I can't believe I am alluding to the little mermaid...but how Ariel got to pick between her legs and her voice....or something like that.....if you picked the writing, no matter how much both of you want to meet- you cannot. There is a curse, barrier, and you will NEVER meet.
But if you take the week....you can never contact him in any shape or form....and if you were to venture off to find him, like Ulysses trying to get to Ithaca....you'd get diverted by the curse of the Gods...

It all depends on whether or not I could have sex with him. :D I'd want that information before I had to make the decision.

Haha. I was just thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I'm only 16 (17 in August). Which is very creepy indeed.

DXS

The second option if sex is involved.

If Morrissey was throwing groupies my way? Definitely...but he'd have to let me pick...I'm not doing Julia out of sympathy

I'd spend the week hanging out with him, listening with rapt fascination to his thoughts and musings (I'd probably also lose a lot of weight because I couldn't eat meat, which is a large part of my diet.) I'd soak up as much Mozz-ness as I could and on the eighth day I would go on a massive bender. At around 1:00 AM I would be curled up on the floor, totally intoxicated, listening to his albums, sequentially, choking back the sobs as i was brought up to believe crying was something men don't do, clutching a picture of the man, himself. ...And I'd, eventually, get over it.

I'd spend the week hanging out with him, listening with rapt fascination to his thoughts and musings (I'd probably also lose a lot of weight because I couldn't eat meat, which is a large part of my diet.) I'd soak up as much Mozz-ness as I could and on the eighth day I would go on a massive bender. At around 1:00 AM I would be curled up on the floor, totally intoxicated, listening to his albums, sequentially, choking back the sobs as i was brought up to believe crying was something men don't do, clutching a picture of the man, himself. ...And I'd, eventually, get over it.

haha, the second half of this post sounds like what I'll be doing, on July 25th, when it hits me that I no longer have any Morrissey shows to look forward to. I'll only have Celebreality tv on VH1 to give me something to live for. :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom