your thoughts.

ha buzzetta and thats only boston i could imagine what would happend if a metts fan were to be on that subway.
and yes dave they should go to iraq since they are so tough they can win the war for us.

Nah - We hate Boston more than the Mets.

really? my uncle told me during the subway series it was like 300 in the subways.

Nah... that was because it was the World Series against cross town rivals. Keep in mind that we play Boston far more times and that there is a rivalry between the two clubs competing in the same division and league.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha that was a good video f***ing papi..im in too baseball its really the only sport but ive live i never really gotten into it..like being obsessive about it.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYvuZ7QoeeU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qYvuZ7QoeeU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Eight teenagers have been arrested after filming the beating of another teen and threatening to post the video on the Internet, sheriff's officials said.

Continue to 2nd paragraph Victoria Lindsay was attacked on March 30 by six teenage girls when she arrived at a friend's home, the Polk County Sheriff's Office said.

Two girls confronted Lindsay when she walked in, yelling and threatening her, an arrest report showed. Another girl struck her in the head several times and then slammed her head into the bedroom wall, knocking her unconscious.

When she woke up, she was on the couch in the living room surrounded by the six girls. The teens blocked the door, held Lindsay down and began beating her, the report said. Two teenage boys waited outside the home and acted as lookouts.

All eight were charged last week with battery and false imprisonment, which are third-degree felonies, the report said.

Lindsay was taken to the hospital by ambulance and treated for a concussion, damage to her left eye and left ear, and numerous bruises, the report said.

Lindsay's father said the teens' motivation for the attack was to produce a video that would become popular on YouTube, a video-sharing Web site. But the mother of one of the girls said that Lindsay had provoked the other teens by threatening and insulting them on MySpace, a social networking Web site.

The video and a transcript of the incident will be released early this week, sheriff's spokesman Scott Wilder told The Ledger of Lakeland.

It was not immediately clear if the video was ever posted on the Internet

barbaric isnt it?

In a related story, about three dozen shipwrecked British schoolchildren were recently discovered on a remote tropical island. Officials declined to provide details on the boys' condition except to say that most of them had survived their ordeal despite being found in "various postures of self-evident naughtiness".

applebuttaz, where'd the original video go? Did it get yanked from YouTube? Glad I caught it when I did. Not that I care to see it again...

Nevermind, I see it now that I logged off of Yahoo and onto IE. My computer sucks. I want to teen angst sucker punch it.

ha who wouldnt? but thats only a portion of the video god knows what happend on the rest of it...but im glad these dirt bags are getting charged with kiddnapping,battery and assult i think there were other charges? im not sure but we were discussing this in my criminal justice class today.

It is truly one of the most vile songs of the decade. :sick:

The guitar riff reminds me of Hole's Celebrity Skin and the first 'hey' in the string of annoying heys is a rip off of Art of Noise's 'hey' in (Close) to the Edit. Both songs are lightyears ahead of this crap, but hey--I guess it appeals to 7 year olds. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom