your first ever record

dad gave it to me as a present when i was nine.. first band i truly loved.

My music taste was horrible when I was a teenager....I think it was all that Cher and Chicago my mother inundated me with, combined with my father's love of prog rock and YES

I can't quite remember, but I think my first album was .....and this is REALLY embarrassing.....please don't flame me....Stone Temple Pilots

AND...I didn't stop there. I bought every. stone. temple. pilot. record. ever. made. ever. until they broke up.

OH THE HORROR!

slurred_veneer said:
The first I bought was actually Nevermind by Nirvana. I might have been 14 but can't remember exactly when this was, 1992 or 1993.

hey that was my first album ever too, I was 13 when i got it by winning a cd off the radio and then trading for nirvana. I don't listen to it much these days but i have held back from getting rid of it because it has sentimental value now and besides Polly is a great song too.

Think my first album was either Kylie Minogue or Jason Donovan :o would have only been about 8 though. First album i bought with my own money was Pulp Different Class.

Mine was "Middle Of Nowhere" by Hanson.

I was such a little poptart...

my first 7" single was "bright eyes", by art garfunkel. it was 1979, i think, and i was about 8yrs. old.

my first album was "public image - first issue", by public image limited. i was on a family holiday, in london. i think it was 1980 or '81.

Oh, the Goodies, bless 'em! I was watching their "Return of...." tv feature earlier tonight. I had as a b-side (possibly to "Funky Gibbon"), their cover of "Wild Thing", which made young teenaged me feel rather uncomfortable because of the way either TBT or Grahame Garden said " Come on, hold me tight", like the world's most avuncular pervert.:eek:

First with my own money was Queen's Bo Rap. Very first pop record to grace the family Parlophone was my big sister's copy of The Archies' "Sugar, Sugar". Lordy!

My first record was by a Norwegian artist called Halvdan Sivertsen
The first I bought myself was the first record I think was Oasis- Masterplan. But it could have been something by the Spice Girls too..!

Oh my god said:
B000002L75.jpg

WOW! Lucky you!

Back
Top Bottom