Youngest.... iTunes live singles

Have-A-Go Merchant

What does everyone think of the six live versions of Youngest... available on iTunes? It's tempting to buy them as I collect everything by Moz but my sensible side does tell me it's all a bit pointless and a financial rip-off.

I can see the point. One live version is a good companion of the single, a sort of souvenir, but I consider 6 a waste of time and money. In any case, a very common thing these days: I remember Editors had something like 8 or something live version of the 'Munich' single to download on iTunes. Marketing, marketing...
Listen to your sensible side and maybe use those bunch of 79 or 99 coins to discover other music.
BTW, the purchase of the new single by MOZ is mandatory.:p

the only live version i'm tempted to buy is the one from grimsby because i was there and i haven't got a bootleg of it yet. but 6 live versions of the same song really is a rip off.

quick question - do the live versions count towards the chart position or not? :confused:

Manic Rose said:
the only live version i'm tempted to buy is the one from grimsby because i was there and i haven't got a bootleg of it yet. but 6 live versions of the same song really is a rip off.

^^ Yeah. Precisely. What you said :)

Ah - I posted on another thread about this by mistake, so I'll try again!

I;ve got the 4 live version from Morrissey's Sanctuary download shop (Manchester Opera House, Gateshead, Grimsby, Manchester Apollo) so what gigs are the other 2 live version from, and how can I download them if I don't have an I-Pod?

sid james said:
Ah - I posted on another thread about this by mistake, so I'll try again!

I;ve got the 4 live version from Morrissey's Sanctuary download shop (Manchester Opera House, Gateshead, Grimsby, Manchester Apollo) so what gigs are the other 2 live version from, and how can I download them if I don't have an I-Pod?
To buy tracks from the iTunes store you don't need to have an iPod but you do need a free software called iTunes. It's a nice piece of software that lets you browse the Apple Music store (i.e. iTunes store). It's also a superb mp3 and many others media player.
It's free, for Mac and Windows users, details and download here:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/
A screenshot with the 6 live versions here:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom