worst morrissey song?

I really really don't like 'At last I am born'

EW me neither but only cos it reminds me of this one week elationship i had eith this guy i met at a mozza gig

bit i am fairly sure i didnt like it mch beforehand anyway

all those fckin trumpets an wotever...and compared to Pigsty or You Have Killed Me..jst sounds like a junior school brass band cntest

Sweetie Pie/Christian Dior.

I think you would get a loud cheer for most of the songs in this thread if played at the S and G.

Journalists Who Lie isn't the best it has to be said. But Asian Rut goes nowhere, slightly racistly. But i'd rather a poor b side than a re-hashed live version from over 2 years ago.

The song's great! The video... not so much. Pretty hilarious though :)

Yeah that video....

It actually features quite a big star in the UK called Kathy Burke - she is a fantastic actress and big Morrissey fan to boot.

But you're right, its a terrible vid!

I'm one of those vegetarians. Meat is murder is a musical bore. I always skip that one - and I already know how slaughterhouses sound, so listening to those awful sounds in my spare time isn't something I like to do.
I thought Meat Is Murder was great even when I first heard it, and that was at the time when I was not a vegetarian. I don't understand why anyone would think that the music is boring. It's a really strong song, I think it's a great albums closer, and the live version is even stronger.

Hang on...

Have none of you people ever heard Get Off The Stage or Journalists Who Lie?

Well said that chap! Journalists Who Lie is waaay bad. Sorrow will come in the end is a right duffer too.... it's like those odd and "challenging" spoken word albums released by such luminaries as William Shatner and Leonard Nemoy!

Lucy!....in the sky!..... with diamonds!!...... etc etc indeed.

TT

Hang on...

Have none of you people ever heard Get Off The Stage or Journalists Who Lie?

i find "get off the stage" mildly amusing but
"journalists who lie" is DREADFUL ... "tony the pony"
isnt much better either ...

which is the winner, thus far?

<whispers> say its journalists who lie, say its journalists who lie,

Back
Top Bottom